FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1942

neyron:

although the price is near the lower limit of the channel

although

Drawing indices... cool)))

neyron:

although the price is near the lower limit of the channel

although

So this "channel" shifts behind the price)))

stranger:
So this "channel" shifts behind the price)))
I may be wrong, but if the width of the channel is the same everywhere, is the neuron's thought logical or not? i.e. it can go either a little lower or higher, but it is also not clear how much higher the width of the channel is? or is it? this is the point? it seems that the results of the output of this arc may not be reliable, maybe I am mistaken

Evgen-ya1:
maybe i am wrong, but if the width of the channel is the same everywhere, is the neuron thinking logical or not? i.e. it can go either a little lower or higher, but it is also not clear how much higher the width of the channel is? or is it? is there a point?
The point is that the "channel" (indicator) is built on the past price in the form of beautiful coloured stripes) The price range for a certain, adjustable period, by the way, is narrower - so the channel is wider)

stranger:
The point is that the channel is built on the dashes showing the price itself in the past in the form of beautiful multi-coloured stripes)
I see, I don't trust all sorts of pencils)) they are not constant, one thing is clear in my head but the opposite happens in practice))

stranger:
Так этот "канал" смещается за ценой)))
не сразу))

Evgen-ya1:
I see, I don't trust all mashkas))) they are not constant, one thing in my head but another in reality)))
Worse ... but mashki do not lie ))))
Hodrick Prescott, SSA etc. Find the indices. Put it in the tester in visual mode.
Look at them for your outlook, but never use them.

Vizard_:
Worse... because mashki don't lie ))))
Hodrick Prescott, SSA etc. Find the indices. Put them in your tester in visual mode.
Look around but never use them.
Why don't you use them if they don't lie?

Evgen-ya1:
Why not use them if they don't lie?
Mashki don't lie. The above channels lie))) Will redraw...

Evgen-ya1:
I see, I don't trust all mashkas)) they are not constant, one thing in my head but another in reality))
No, Mashka, and even blonde, and if even with a pink bag - it's my ideal))))
Reason: