learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 230

7Konstantin7:

I don't hear any forecasts in the forecasts section today, I guess the wave must have left orders since last week on EURUSD and today there is a gap.

How goes the progress towards 10,000 cents?

Who cares about the "GEP and 10 000 cents" - Lavvina rules and ILAN rules before her!

Now I'm going to put my ILAN!!! And on GBPJPY - Lavina did not show decent results and reports in the tester....

I'm looking at completing Ilan optimisation on GBPJPY - what I'll choose for micro - real - I'll post here and exp and its settings.

One option:

Everything is in the trailer. Set No. 0 - the parameters on the screenshot above. For optimisation, see set no. 1.

Files:
1.zip  320 kb

There is a desire for similar mountains to be built and for variations to be proposed for the GBPCHF and other flotation and non-flotation and flotation pairs... You never know where it might shoot out!!! Been dealing with this issue myself...

The program is in the trailer - look, test, analyze, and post interesting exp...

The task is to choose the flatland parameters and work with them, IMHO!

It is also possible to work on your expansions, as you consider necessary, fellow villagers!

The programitself with options and help is in the trailer (don't consider it an advertisement - it's a useful tool, IMHO!).

Files:
3d1v8.zip  990 kb

7Konstantin7:

I don't hear any forecasts in the forecasts section today, I guess the wave must have left the orders from that week on EURUSD and today the gap.

How are you doing on your way to 10,000 cents?

Fuck no, yes, Kostyan, I've answered your question... :-)

Roman.:

No fucking way, yes, Kostyan, I answered your question... :-)

Roma, you have to shine in tanks and you're not there... :)

Roman.:

No fucking way, yes, Kostyan, I answered your question... :-)

Roman.:

Whatever about the "GEP and 10,000 cents" - under him - Lavvina - rules and before her - ILAN!!!

Now I'm going to have my ILAN!!! And on GBPJPY - Lavina did not show decent results and reports in the tester....

I'm looking at completing Ilan optimisation on GBPJPY - what I'll choose for micro - real - I'll post here and exp and its settings.

I would rather use my hands) too risky to trade Ilan style and no profit.

I will try to open pamm in 6 days, my whole problem in the past is wrong lot management, if i moderate greed it's like a little uphill)

TEXX:

What tanks, you should have gone to Volgograd)

Reason: