learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 421

Vladimir Baskakov:
A regular troll.
And you're a regular DUNDUNK, you know what that is?)

Актер:

Let me tell you a secret, lock, on the contrary, increases your losses, because it eats up a lot of commission and spread, because you lock a decent volume and then you have to reopen the lock, i.e. you spend twice as much than you would just close it. And a lot of work has been done on locking the net with counter-positions, you with your half-finished Kim functions would never have done that in your life or even thought of it. ...

You're talking nonsense. How can the losses increase if all orders are closed at least at breakeven.

And why would I need to open a loss again? You seem to have no idea how to work with lots.

Again nonsense - your own and at the same time Kim's. I've had my own library for a long time, although I use Kim's functions too, why reinvent the wheel when I already have one. You think too highly of yourself if you speak so disparagingly of Kim's functions. You've been programming for so many years, but you still haven't understood that successful automated trading depends not so much on the programmer's skill, but on the right strategy. Otherwise, all highly skilled programmers would have become millionaires long ago.

" ... And used his own know-how to quickly close hundreds of positions in the market. Breeding hundreds of orders in the market is a great folly. Only beginners suffer from it).

Актер:

Oh, come on, I can't believe how low my skills are. When you were messing around with simple order closings, I was already working as a martyr on 12 pairs and was closing hundreds of market positions at once with my own know-how. Once again, Yura, no need to drool here, you can tell Roma this, but not me, okay? Your qualification is still in its infancy if you think that lock is somehow different from closing a loss and can help the situation. Telling you a secret, lock, on the contrary, increases your losses, because it eats up a large commission and spread, because you lock a large volume and then you have to reopen the lock, i.e. you spend twice more than you would just close it. And a huge work has been done on locking the net with counter-positions, you with your half-finished Kim functions would never have done such a thing in your life or even thought of it. So don't, grandpa, tell your cRalification to your grandchildren, ok? I repeat, everything you're talking about here is in its infancy, I made and experienced it back in 2012 and what you are just getting to has already been implemented 10 times harder back then, during that hangout. Don't believe me, ask Kostya, if he shows up here. He was a participant in those events and will not lie, as I shared my findings with him in person. You are our qualification).

I was involved in the Avalanche thread myself in 2011... Just kept coming back to this topic with varying success afterwards...

There, look in alpas almost all PAMMs with 300 units of deposit - martin, flips and other ... Here is where to go with this theme. :-) To PAMM.

Here's taking a loss of about 4-5 thousand (20%) - you don't have to take it, you would repay on your own... and it would be repaid within a week.

in a week

Roman Shiredchenko:

I participated in the Avalanche discussion myself in 2011... Just then returned to this topic with varying success...

There, look in the alps, almost all PAMMs with 300 units of deposit - martin, flips and other ... This is where we should go with this topic. To PAMM.

Here's taking a loss of about 4-5 thousand and repaying it within a week.

So, he did not succeed with martingale, and he is angry about it.) And he sets everyone against this way of trading.

khorosh:

You are talking nonsense. How can the losses increase if all orders are closed at least at breakeven when they are liquidated.

And why do I need to open a lot again? You seem to have no idea how to work with lots.

Again nonsense - your own and at the same time Kim's. I've had my own library for a long time, although I use Kim's functions too, why reinvent the wheel when I already have one. You think too highly of yourself if you speak so disparagingly of Kim's functions. You've been programming for so many years, but you still haven't understood that successful automated trading depends not so much on the programmer's skill, but on the right strategy. Otherwise, all highly skilled programmers would have become millionaires long ago.

If you only imagine a lock the way you describe it, then it's clear that you're not chopping anything. Go figure it out, I'm not going to explain it to you.

Although I've done code on 5 already (back when they had the first betas), but I've never positioned myself as a pro-gamer. And I don't need to. Just on the strategies, which is what I want to tell you, you just dokumkal to what has been passed and in numerous variations implemented back then, maybe so it is clear?

Bullshit, total bullshit, where did I end up...

Roman Shiredchenko:

I participated in the Avalanche discussion myself in 2011... Just then returned to this topic with varying success...

There, look in the alps, almost all PAMMs with 300 units of deposit - martin, flips and other things... Here is where to go with this theme. :-) To PAMM.

Here's taking a loss of about 4-5 thousand (20%) - you don't have to take it... and it will be repaid within a week.

Roma, you're lying delirious. You can't run a full pummer on a pummer because of the leverage. And of course you can beat off 50%, we are talking about something else - the kind of hard martin that is discussed in this thread has never been applied on the pomme by anyone!

Актер:

Roma, you're delusional lying down. You can't run full margins on the pomme from behind the shoulder. And of course you can beat back 50%, it's about something else - the hard martin that is discussed in this thread has never been applied on pum!

:-) I'm sober and at work... I work sitting and standing, the leverage allows me to do that! Read the terms and conditions - and if you can, report your options here.

You read the terms and conditions and if you can, you may let me know the options here. I do not know what they do there, but they are able to martinate with 300 units.

khorosh:

Well, it didn't work out with martingale, so he's angry about it.) And he's turning everyone against this way of trading.

:-) Yeah... by the way - looks like it...

Актер:

If you only imagine a lock the way you describe it, then it's clear you're not chopping anything. Go get your head around it, I'm not going to explain it to you.

Although I've already done code on 5 (back when they had the first betas), but I have never positioned myself as a pro-gamer. And I don't need to. Just on the strategies, that's what I want to tell you, you just dokumkala to that has been passed and in numerous variations implemented back then, maybe so it is clear?

Bullshit, total bullshit, where did I get to...

You've ended up in a place where an icy shower awaits you. Get used to it, toughen up.)))

Worthless work done if it doesn't bring results.)

Roman Shiredchenko:

:-) I'm sober and at work... I create sitting and standing! Theshoulder there allows! Read the terms and conditions - and if you can, then report your options here.

I do not know what they are doing there. I don't know what they do there, but they are good at marting with 300 units.

I don't know what they are doing there, but they manage to martinate with 300 units. With small amounts the point of the leverage disappears. For normal lots it's 1:200-1:100, for exotics it's even less.

Reason: