learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 418

khorosh:

Thank you for your support.

You hang in there, fellow sufferers.

Актер:

You hang in there, fellow unfortunates.

What's the unhappiness? If it wasn't for forex and chess, I'd probably be drunk by now. But now I have some interest in life. I do not notice how time flies and I am quite satisfied with everything. I have enough money, I even help my younger daughters. And I can go to the south for a holiday. When I was young, I did not need money either, but then I did not have such an opportunity to buy everything I needed. But now I have everything, all shops are within walking distance - beautiful - live and feel happy. So I don't know what unhappiness is).

Roman Shiredchenko:

:-) there scored. Moving my topics around. Yeah. Promised. Started.... but it didn't go so well... :-)

I've written in here.

buying cheaper than selling

not the other way around

Try flipping it over, see if it's good

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've written here.

they buy cheaper than they sell.

not the other way around

Try turning it upside down and see if it's good
There, even if you flip it over, even if you turn it inside out, for years you will "hang somewhere near zero", at best. But I think Roman lost everything, thanks to Zhora. It's a pity he doesn't show his monitoring from the fly swatter. Once it was -99%.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've written here.

they buy cheaper than they sell.

not the other way around

Try turning it upside down, see if it's all right.

:-) It's not about that. I saw that post today when I reread it. It's all good. With my marts. I'm talking about the CU League. That's where it went bad. ... when there's a lot of marts, it should be that some sell lower, others buy higher - also Hedge!!! Channels are about 0.3 ATR. Everyone spins in their own channel until they make a profit. And then they start again, each in their own channel. It's all laid out above. The whole philosophy.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I don't care if you turn it upside down, you'll be "hanging somewhere near zero" for years at best. But I think Roman lost everything, thanks to Zhora. It's a pity he doesn't show his monitoring from the fly swatter. Once it was -99%.

Yes 99 is from past exisys. As for the league there -8000 rubles out of 20000.00 poured in. I didn't go any further. It pours more than it makes... and there's no philosophy. ... In general, there without me yet.

Roman Shiredchenko:
Say so in Zhora's thread, or he'll be talking bollocks for another 10 years

Roman Shiredchenko:

and the reinvestment contributed to it.

there is instability in the cis and the strategy at the same time

when reinvesting, you should be able to stabilize the system at least to the same financial results

Vladimir Baskakov:
Say it in Zhora's thread otherwise he'll be talking rubbish for another 10 years.

Okay. Maybe I'll give an opinion later. It's not convenient from my mobile right now. They can make their own choices there... why mess with people!!! :-)

Renat Akhtyamov:

and the reinvestment contributed to it.

there is instability in the cassette and the strategy at the same time

when reinvesting, you need to be able to stabilize the system to the same financial results

There's a 70 degree takeoff angle there. :-) and it's not moonshine. :-)
I will post the pictures after the markets open.
Reason: