learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 422

khorosh:

You've reached a place where an ice shower awaits you. Get used to it, toughen up.))

Worthless work if it doesn't pay off.)

Shower's just waiting for you, I assure you. Did you get the result? Run it on another period of history and we'll all see, but no, you will endlessly lick your poop on the beautiful (correct) history and others rub rubbing it in what a cool grandfather you are. As long as I'm here, you'll never see the brass pipes.)

Актер:

On alps, the leverage is floating and normal only for small volumes. With small amounts the meaning of the leverage disappears. For normal lots it's 1:200-1:100, on exotics even less.

I'm talking about starting with a martin or a scaling in or overturned from 300 units. If you want to withdraw your request and get a positive result, you need to revert to the option "buy" in the forum.

Roman Shiredchenko:
we are talking about starting with a martin or a fractional or a rollover from 300 units of DEP. There's a leverage - as discussed on the forum something about until the account grows to 1 000 000.00 quid, there's a normal leverage that allows you to use a martin.

You've got it wrong, see the spec sheet, 1,000,000 quid is an aggregate position (sum over the whole grid) for a volume of 10 lots.

Актер:

There's a shower waiting just for you, I assure you. Did you get the result? Run it through another period of history and we'll all see, but no, you'll keep licking your pooch on beautiful (correct) history and rubbing it in others' faces about how cool you are as a grandfather. As long as I'm here, you ain't going down no copper pipes.)

I don't need to be 14. I've had enough since I was 16. You probably naively think that a very long testing period gives you some kind of guarantee from plum in the future. I used to suffer from that mania too. I had one expert that showed profitable results over the entire history of quotes. When I put it on the real account it started to fail in a year. Since then I'm not keen on too long test periods. It's an additional waste of time. I will put it on the real, it will show me everything and will prompt me in what direction I should make corrections.

Актер:

You've got it wrong, see the spec sheet, 1,000,000 quid is an aggregate position (sum over the whole grid) for a volume of 10 lots.

You gutted the market until 2011, then you probably skipped out on your gains for 8 years?

khorosh:

Why would I need 14? 16 is enough for me. You probably naively think that a very long testing period gives you some kind of guarantee against a future drain. I used to suffer from that mania too. I had one expert that showed profitable results over the entire history of quotes. When I put it on the real account it started to fail in a year. Since then I'm not keen on too long test periods. It's an additional waste of time. I'll put it on the real, it will show me everything and tell me in what direction I should make corrections.

Stupid once again. Of course, why do you get carried away with such "mania" with the real tests, it's better to go straight to the red, and the wheel of fortune will judge) Hopefully now everyone understands the essence of "successful" pictures.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Until 2011 you were gutting the market, then you must have skipped out for eight years?

Or maybe he's just into theatre because he's an actor at heart. Playing the smart guy here).

Vladimir Baskakov:
You gutted the market until 2011, then you must have skipped eight years?

Licking your wounds will be more accurate, as will everyone else. You still have it in the future, don't worry.

khorosh:

Or maybe he's just into theatre because he's an actor at heart. Playing the smart-ass here.)

And the grandfather, as it turns out, is not as "good" as he imagined).

"Torturer of History" - see in two parts (episodes), starring a grandfather lord of pictures)

Актер:

Licking your wounds will be more accurate, as will everyone else. You have yet to do that in the future, don't worry.

It makes sense, then. There's an explanation for everything. Life has bitten you, now you're angry at everyone.)

Reason: