FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 438

Trader_123:

I assume that the EURUSD will continue its decline to 1.1028 amid positive news for the dollar (although the situation is very ambiguous), the trading plan is as follows

Trading levels: resistance levels - 1.1181; 1.1224; 1.1279., support levels - 1.1083; 1.1224; 1.1279., fair price - 1.1126.

0.9)

sxww:

ECB sells off euro

they've been selling off for a year and a half now=)

sxww:

Evgeniya Balchin:
Thanks strange)))) there's more to your credit as well)))) there's been a lot of communication with you))) I'll have a look in the evening...
I apologize for the intrusion in the conversation. But 2 pages ago you wrote that you only gave everything to yourself. Did you give something of your own? Study and everything will be! And now it turns out that Roman (Myth) helped and Strenzher helped, and maybe someone else helped. I guess you are Emka from the four who dreamed about golden toilets five years ago (sorry if I was mistaken). You can not get anything alone, you always need the help of more experienced. Especially in such a difficult and risky subject like Forex. Nothing personal ))), just an opinion.

azfaraon:
Here's a look at https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/author/azfaraon
Can we go any lower?

max325:
Sorry to intrude on the conversation. But two pages ago you wrote that it was all by yourself. And you gave something of your own? Study and everything will be fine! And now it turns out that Roman (Myth) helped and Strenzher helped, and maybe someone else helped. I guess you are Emka from the four who dreamed of golden toilets five years ago (sorry if I was mistaken). You can not get anything alone, you always need the help of more experienced. Especially in such a difficult and risky subject like Forex. Nothing personal ))), just an opinion.
I don't know what to do with it, but I do know what to do with it.

Roman Busarov:
Everything you need to start with has been written here, referred to, pinned on all of you... whoever gets it and whoever wants to learn what they know...
It's all understandable. I'm talking out loud: give me something of your own, and then ask. As if a person has made an irreplaceable contribution to market understanding on this forum. And anyway, it's impossible to understand everything with the help of links and past posts. You still need comments from the authors. That is probably why questions arise. You cannot do without them.

sxww:

Late for what?)

They used to come out a month late and that didn't stop people from raking in very good dough. Do you know why? Because they took their time, had time to think and think .... and understood that good money is made on good moves, which are rare, so they took their time.

Nothing has changed since then.

Life has accelerated since then.

Thank you!

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/5404272/usdcad-h4-templer-holdings-management
Chart USDCAD, H4, 2016.07.04 10:19 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
Chart USDCAD, H4, 2016.07.04 10:19 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: USDCAD. Periodicity: H4. Broker: Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Demo. Date: 2016.07.04 10:19 UTC.

azfaraon:
https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/5404272/usdcad-h4-templer-holdings-management
Also leaning more towards a lofty update at the moment. And then on to 1.34. There are no positions on it.
Reason: