learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 414

Reinvest seems to have been removed, I wanted to see the dynamics longer.

Roman Shiredchenko:
NEVER SOBER - HELLO.

and back to the bathhouse ;)

Актер:
Reinvesting seems to have been removed, I wanted to see the dynamics longer.
all inclusive as usual + 0,01 lot

Made a new average over the weekend. The test on EURUSD from 01.01.2017 showed that no market turmoil prevented the Expert Advisor from steadily increasing the deposit.

The number of trades is not too large, so the profit is moderate. There is still much to work on. I can add some more signals based on different strategies. Maybe, moderate profit is not so bad. Otherwise you may find yourself in a situation where Raja from the cartoon found himself))).

Good monkey. Share. :)

khorosh:

no market turmoil has prevented the Expert Advisor from steadily increasing its deposit.

The drawdown of 7760 indicates that the cataclysms have done their job. If it happened at the start, we would be close to a margin call and there would be nothing to average.

Even if there was a minuscule drawdown it's still a set up. Stop posting your funny pictures already. Every time you want to mislead and prove that the monkey is unsinkable. Remember everyone, no one will ever make an unsinkable averaging machine!

PS: Now Yuri will start shouting his line and clinging to words like he likes to do, like "I didn't say that!". We've all been through this before and more than once.

Актер:

The 7760 drawdown tells us that the cataclysms have done their job. If this had happened at the start, we would have been close to a margin call and there would have been nothing to average.

Even if there was a minuscule drawdown it's still a set up. Stop posting your funny pictures already. Every time you want to mislead and prove that the monkey is unsinkable. Remember everyone, no one will ever make an unsinkable averaging machine!

PS: Now Yuri will start shouting his line and clinging to words like he likes to do, like "I didn't say that!". We've all been through this before and more than once.

This is where you are wrong. When reinvestment is used, you should not look at the absolute value of the drawdown, but at the relative value. The drawdown at the start could not be 7760, because the starting lot has a minimum value. Absolute drawdown values for reinvested EAs usually are maximal at the end, when lots maximize, but the deposit is already big by this moment and such drawdown value is not terrible for it. And the relative drawdown does not depend on the lot, that is why it should be used in the first place when estimating an EA with reinvestment.

I see that you are not very well versed in the details of advisors' operation but you try to judge. As the artist said when showing his picture to the shoemaker: "Judge, but not above the boot". In this case we can twist the words: "Judge, but not above your competence.)

khorosh:

This is where you are wrong. When reinvesting is used, it is not the absolute value of the drawdown that should be looked at, but the relative value.

If there is any reinvestment, judging by the chart, it is very insignificant, most likely +0.01 lots per every 10000 deposit. So it almost does not matter in this case.

And that's not all, Yuri, as always, one solid lie and trickery, and you know it.

1st lie. The test period taken is the most convenient to fit. Only one trend since early 2017 and that with good pullbacks, everything else is sideways.

2-lies. "You can add a few more signals on different strategies". With a 77% drawdown on the initial deposit, not much to add, even as it is now, equity is on its last gasp. Plus, as has been proven more than once before, the maximum drawdown report from the tester understates the real value.

3rd lie. Martin does NOT depend on the quality and quantity of signals. You can enter at any point in the market and the probability of going into a hard averaging is the same. If this were not the case and you could get an MO of more than 50%, then you could work successfully with a constant lot and without averaging. But that's why you are trying to do Martin as the MO is always 50% - (minus) the trading costs in the form of commission and spread.

But Yuri likes to drive monkeys around in retirement and there's nothing you can do about it, he really wants to amuse his ego, at least by dusting the eyes of newbies.

Актер:

If there is any reinvestment, judging by the chart, it is very insignificant, most likely +0.01 lots per every 10,000 deposits. So it almost does not matter in this case.

And that's not all, Yuri, as always, one solid lie and trickery, and you know it.

1st lie. The test period taken is the most convenient to fit. Only one trend since early 2017 and that with good pullbacks, everything else is sideways.

2-lies. "You can add a few more signals on different strategies". With a 77% drawdown on the initial deposit, not much to add, even as it is now, equity is on its last gasp. Plus, as has been proven more than once before, the maximum drawdown report from the tester understates the real value.

3rd lie. Martin does NOT depend on the quality and quantity of signals. You can enter at any point in the market and the probability of going into a hard averaging is the same. If this were not the case and you could get an MO of more than 50%, then you could work successfully with a constant lot and without averaging. But that's why you are trying to do Martin as the MO is always 50% - (minus) the trading costs in the form of commission and spread.

But Yuri likes to drive monkeys around, sitting in retirement, and there's nothing you can do about it, he really wants to amuse his ego, at least by blowing dust in the eyes of newbies.

Keep demonstrating your incompetence. I could refute all your points, but it's a pity to waste time on you. There are more useful things to do).

khorosh:

Continue to demonstrate your incompetence. I could refute all your points, but it's a pity to waste time on you. There are more useful things to do).

If I say something wrong, let others correct it. And you simply have nothing to say.

Reason: