learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 415

khorosh:

Made a new average over the weekend. The test on EURUSD from 01.01.2017 showed that no market turmoil prevented the Expert Advisor from steadily increasing the deposit.

The number of deals is not too large, so the profit is moderate. There is still much to work on. I can add some more signals based on different strategies. Maybe, moderate profit is not so bad. Otherwise you may find yourself in a situation where Raja from the cartoon found himself))).

Has it been on the demo yet?

Ivan_Invanov:
Has it already been on demo?

No. I don't use demo, I usually bet on cent real after tester. But I haven't bet yet, as I continue to work on improving the quality indicators.

As previously planned, to increase the number of trades and profits, I added additional signals for different strategies. And this is what came out. Test from 01.01.2017 on euro.

As you can see the number of deals and profit more than doubled. The planned target is achieved, it is possible to put it for testing on cent real from Monday. The Expert Advisor provides for loss fixing at a drawdown level of 28%.

khorosh:

As previously planned, to increase the number of trades and profits, I added additional signals for different strategies. And this is what came out. Test from 01.01.2017 on euro.

As you can see the number of deals and profit more than doubled. The planned target is achieved, it is possible to put it for testing on cent real from Monday. The Expert Advisor provides loss taking at 28% drawdown level.

Congratulations!!! You have, as always, excellent values in terms of profitability and mathematical expectation!!! :-)

khorosh:

The Expert Advisor provides for loss taking at a drawdown level of 28%.

This kind of drawdown would be almost immediately available to any martinet if calculated correctly. But if we calculate it as a difference from the maximum paper equity, well, sweet self-deception is not forbidden.

Adjusted on the given period to the impossible. Run a little earlier now, with the same settings, e.g. from May 2014, and the house of cards will fall apart.

What's interesting, even with a favourable outcome, assuming it's theoretical, you'd make $780 in those 3.5 years). Of course, it's a pipe dream, I think you'd burn more electricity in that time. That's how they are, the poor marmosets...

Roman Shiredchenko:

Brothers - villagers, I wonder how is it possible, i.e. to martinate with a flip, it doesn't matter - to average, like in the Alps with 300 Baki PAMM, what is the possible channel for trading there? I used to look here - I didn't have a stone flower coming out.

But I need one. :-)

I will post pictures for example....

Question how to average with 300 and martini perevorotnym? Please do not send for martini - I use.

here for example rice - it does not matter which one he started with yes - there's just a picture interesting - how to draw with 300 bakinis - well, with five hundred ...

FOR A CANVAS ALSO DO NOT SEND - SAM DOUGH TO PAINT BEAUTIFULLY KNOW HOW.

PPSY for extraordinarily gifted moderators - this is NOT ADVERTISING, BUT DIRECT INTEREST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S JUST A PICTURE - DO NOT CALL FOR A BASEMENT AND EVERYTHING ELSE - I DO NOT KNOW WHERE IT CAME FROM.

Roma, where is the league monitoring, you promised

Актер:

That kind of drawdown any monkey will have almost immediately if you calculate it correctly. But if you count the difference from the maximum paper equity, well, sweet self-deception is not forbidden.

Adjusted on the given period to the impossible. Run it a little earlier now, with the same settings, e.g. May 2014, and the house of cards crumbles.

What's interesting, even with a favorable outcome, assuming it's theoretical, you would have earned $780 in those 3.5 years)) Of course, it's a pipe dream, I think you'd burn more electricity in that time. That's how they are, the poor marmosets...

Unfortunately I have quotes from 27 April 2016 on my working real account. I don't feel like uploading someone else's quotes. Here's a run from 01.05.2016 and stopped on 07.02.2017. The result is like this:

As for earning, I hope you are aware that earnings depend on invested funds and that EAs can be used not only on cent accounts.

khorosh:

Unfortunately, my real account has quotations from 27 April 2016. I don't feel like uploading someone else's quotes. Here I ran it from 01.05.2016 and stopped it on 07.02.2017. The result is like this:

As for earning, I hope you are aware that earnings depend on invested funds and that EAs can be used not only on cent accounts.

Worthless, it is since 05.2014 a good no return trend, I'm sure it's not about the quotes, it's about it.

I hope so too, no one in their right mind would ever put a martin on real money. So forever you look at cents and imagine at night it's dollars))

Актер:

Worthless, it is since 05.2014 a good no return trend, I'm sure it's not about the quotes, it's about him.

I hope so too, no one in their right mind would ever put a martin on real money. So forever you look at cents and imagine at night it's dollars))

So what? Suppose I lose 28%? That will not be fatal. The important thing is that the Expert Advisor will earn more than it loses. And you can find this out after the Expert Advisor has been in operation for at least a year. As for your prophecies, I can say that due to your low qualification you are not fit for the role of prophet and guru, although you are trying to win the laurels of "the rabid Vissarion" on this forum.)

Актер:

I hope, too, that no one in their right mind would ever bet a martin on real money. So forever you look at cents and imagine at night that they are dollars))

You may be right, but I am not sure if you are right, or if you are wrong. Nevertheless, there is a lot of money there. In addition, the concept of "real money" is relative. For some people the cabbage soup is too liquid, and for some people the diamonds are too small.

Reason: