learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 428

Актер:
Another smart guy acting all smart and wiping his ass like everybody else...
And I'm not your buddy, okay?

I see you're ready to fight the whole world. That's a lot of anger. Enough for everyone. Life must have rolled over you, I'm sorry to hear that. You better take care of your health and keep your nerves in check, or you'll get gastric or oesophageal ulcers.

khorosh:

I see you're ready to fight the whole world. So much anger! Enough for everyone. Life must have rolled over you, I feel for you. Think of your health and keep your nerves in check or you'll get a stomach or oesophageal ulcer.

You idiots, it's a roller in one place, you're as dumb as a tree, you'd better keep your mouth shut, you'll pass for clever.

Актер:
Bullshit, there is no mystery, there is only up and down minus costs, even a child can understand.

No one can understand, it's not a disappointment, it's a statement, you just can't grasp it yet because you deny reality, it's too harsh for you because you have to work in it with your hands and in the sweat of your brow. Then there will be "increments and distributions" in your pocket. Grandpa is forgiven, he takes comfort in the evenings, but you are not. Go to work, go to work, you loafers!

I'm already working in my speciality in IT - GLONASS - we go out to tend tenders in Russia - on-board navigation equipment. GAZPROM did all the work for 1bn contracts this year... The company is not me. I was invited - later - as they were raised from 2018. There were a lot of bidders there, they were cheated out of their bonuses and were taken right after the office was selected as the winner of the procurement. I'm there now - auctioning off a line of GLONASS services.

70-degree angle.

70 degrees

Roman Shiredchenko:

I am already working in the IT sector - GLONASS - and we are bidding for on-board navigational equipment in Russia. GAZPROM did everything for 1bn contracts this year... The company is not me. I was invited - later - as they were raised from 2018. There were a lot of bidders there, they were cheated out of their bonuses and were taken right after the office was selected as the winner of the procurement. I am there now, auctioning off a line of GLONASS services.

That's not Martin's snot, that's just a simple fuck-up, went all-in for a big lot, almost blew it, got away. It's a shame, he's already gone, he doesn't even care about his charter anymore, he's more of a sucker's game, showing them the returns.

Актер:
You dummies, you've got a roller in one place, you're as dumb as a lumberjack, you'd better keep your mouth shut, you'll pass for clever.

You're somehow in dissonance with your avatar. It's got a dandy on it and you're swearing like a marginalised person. I've found you one that suits you, change it.)

khorosh:

You're somehow in dissonance with your avatar. It's got a dandy on it and you're swearing like a marginalised person. I found you one that fits, so change it.)

It's probably scary to look at you in real life, you'd better not show your face, this guy is still handsome.
I'm still swearing in the light version. Roma's on the case.

Актер:
You must be scary to look at in real life, you'd better not show your face, the man's still handsome.

You don't want to? You should, it would be a harmonious combination. And everyone would be afraid to mess with you.

I once posted a picture of myself on holiday. Roman saw it and can confirm that I'm not ugly at all, I'm a good-looking old man. But, a sporty type, and able to stand up for himself, as I used to play all sorts of sports when I was young).

khorosh:

You don't want to? You should, it would be a harmonious combination. And everyone would be afraid to mess with you.

I posted a picture of myself on holiday once. Roman saw it and can confirm that I'm not ugly at all, I'm a good-looking old man. But, a sporty type, and able to stand up for himself, as I used to play all sorts of sports when I was young).

Only liars like you will be afraid of me. I have already shown you to everyone, so you can spoil the air with your pictures, no one takes them seriously. So my goal is achieved.

Актер:
Only liars like you will fear me. I have already shown you to everyone, so you can spoil the air with your pictures, no one takes them seriously. So my goal is achieved.

Afraid of you? Don't make people laugh. At my age, you don't fear death any more. As for our dialogue, I'm sure the smart one will draw the right conclusions about who's right. And I'm not interested in the conclusions of dumbasses like you.

I only agree that if you do it right away, yes, the market will take the dough without a second thought and kick the plant out of the market.

So it's not an easy task, really.

But it can be solved.

Naturally, there is no place for indicators in this solution.

I have already written a million times on this forum - first, learn the principle of squeezing the money.

I, for example, have thoroughly studied the work of CME and MOEX.

I didn't trade there, just looked at volumes, watched what happens to price, how it is formed, where it goes and why.

After that, for 4 years I developed a strategy, which copies the work of the exchange.

Even knowing what I have to get, I have to algorithmic it, because their algorithm is super-experienced, at least it seems so for a long time ;)

Reason: