learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 416

khorosh:

(Although you're trying to get the laurels of the "rabid Vissarion" on this forum.))

You are mistaken, I am here for a different purpose, namely to prevent pseudo-guru like you from deceiving naive Mongolian youths who occasionally find their way here. You, on the other hand, are sitting here like a spider in an ambush, staking out your prey and pulling your threads-graphics-blanks. That's why I'm here, to clean up your messes.

Актер:

Wrong, it is since 05.2014 a good no return trend, I'm sure it's not about the quotes, it's about him.

I have no reason to cheat. Moreover, I myself am interested in checking the EA more thoroughly, so as to risk my deposit less.

khorosh:

People in the know say that many PAMMs use martingale advisors. Nevertheless, there is a lot of money going around. In addition, "real money" is a relative concept. For some people shields are too liquid, for others the diamonds are too small.

You don't have to be a connoisseur to do it; a martin is easily recognizable from a chart. However, it is not how you want to present it here. Averaging on pums is only used as a last resort, to save the situation and take the dep out at least to zero on an erroneous entry. Your pamphlets are based on this principle. Even if you want to, the leverage on the pam will not allow them to work.

khorosh:

I have no reason to cheat. Moreover, I myself am interested in checking the EA more thoroughly so that I am less likely to risk my deposit.

So why don't you just sit quietly, why are you putting up your posters here? There is no one who can give advice looking at them anyway, there is not enough information. Conclusion - vain old geezer enjoys himself that way here and expects oohs and ahhs of youngsters who have not chopped anything and registered a demo account a month ago for the first time.

Актер:

... You, on the other hand, sit here like a spider in an ambush, stalking the prey and tugging at your threads-graphics-blanks. That's why I'm here, to clean up the mess you made.

Although our people are in Hollywood too, I don't recommend abusing your viewing of Hollywood movies. It's bad for the psyche. You watch all kinds of Batman, Spider-Men, and then suspect everyone of being inhuman.)))

khorosh:

Although our people are in Hollywood, I don't recommend that you overdo it by watching Hollywood films. It's bad for the psyche. You watch all kinds of Batman, Spider-Men, and then suspect everyone of being inhuman.)))

Retirement humour of a cents-a-terrible millionaire.

Актер:

Well, then sit quietly, why put up your cloths here. No one will be able to give any advice by looking at them anyway, there is not enough information. Conclusion - vain old timer is amusing himself here this way and waiting for the oohs and ahhs of youngsters who have not chopped anything and first registered a month ago a demo account.

I putthe test results so that those who deal with a similar topic, have some reference points, what results can be achieved using martingale. For my part I view the results of other colleagues when they posted them, so that I know what to strive for. This is a kind of experience exchange. That's what this thread and many others are for. And you hang around here to hinder the process, criticizing everyone and everything.

Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Тестер стратегий позволяет тестировать и оптимизировать торговые стратегии (советники) перед началом использования их в реальной торговле. При тестировании советника происходит его однократная прогонка с начальными параметрами на исторических данных. При оптимизации торговая стратегия прогоняется несколько раз с различным набором параметров...

khorosh:

I'm postingthe test results so that those who work on similar topics can have some guidance as to what results can be achieved with martingale. For my part, I view the results of other colleagues when they invest them, so that I know what to aim for. This is a kind of sharing experience. That's what this thread and many others are for. And you hang around here to hinder the process, criticizing everyone and everything.

There is no one to exchange experiences with in this thread for a long time, you are lying again. And I'm only hindering the process to scroungers like you. And then there are some "always drunk and always young"))

Актер:

There is no one to exchange experiences with in this thread for a long time, you are lying again. And I am only disturbing the rogues like you. And then there are some "eternally drunk and eternally young"))

An actor from a burned-out theatre! The role you play here does not suit you at all, it is an unseemly role and will not bring you fame. You are hiding behind a mask of nobility (allegedly protecting newcomers from misinformation) and insulting people at the same time. For you, even a person's age (an old geezer) is already a disadvantage. You would think that you will never be an old geezer. You won't be if you go to the next world sooner. Perhaps you will, because judging by your attitude to old people you are not going to become one).

khorosh:

An actor from a burned-out theatre! The role you play here doesn't make you look good at all, it's a disgraceful role and it won't bring you any fame. You hide behind a mask of nobility (supposedly protecting newcomers from misinformation) and at the same time you insult people. For you, even a person's age (an old geezer) is already a disadvantage. You would think that you will never be an old geezer. You won't be if you go to the next world sooner. Probably it will be so, judging by your attitude to old men you are not going to become one).

Yuri, old geezers are different, there are those with grey hair and those with grey in their beard. I have respect for the former. And the latter evoke pity and indignation because they are only smoking the air in this world, teaching the young bad things, lying, twisting, showing off, in general, nothing good. I have no pity for such old geezers, especially if they stubbornly insist on their point of view, rather than draw conclusions from what has been said.

Reason: