EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 717

waitra:

On EURUSD. The price is now equally likely to go up or down. The market has not decided on its own direction yet. The Fed meeting this evening will decide everything.

The Fed may announce one of the options :

1. a cautious approach to bond purchases - the euro dollar will go down unequivocally and for a long time.

2. the volume of quantitative easing will be about $500 billion - this is a neutral position for the market

3. the volume of quantitative easing will be greater than $500 billion - the euro dollar will go to a new peak

When will the results be known??????????????????

barfly13:

So "proven" it will help to make regular market forecasts, thereby increasing the credibility of the view of the owner of this strategy or no description? ;))

Only trading results, but my own account (real to that) and I don't sell anything to anyone: use it if you want - forget it..... ;).....

I'm sick of it - Swinosaurs always write about the same thing, but he has his own methods ... who says there is only one method? the approach - yes, but the methods - ......

Good luck ....

Tantrik:
Blindly following the price is a 100% loss, those who don't believe that may try it. Disputes may arise from working on different timeframes who is early and who is late.

Follow the price may mean the following: follow the price in the large timeframe, when the small timeframe goes against nothing, when the small timeframe synchronizes with the large timeframe, start following the price again.

FXlike:

following the price can mean the following: follow the price in the bigf, when the smallf goes against doing nothing, when the smallf syncs with the bigf, start following the price again. and yet there is a feeling that even blindly following the price is better than opposing it.

100%, especially if not blind ;)....

That's it, I'm off .....

Good luck .....

VladislavVG:

It's not really complicated: take it as a postulate (or get your own estimates if you like) - the more important the resistance/support level, the longer the price stays at it .... if there are no real volumes, then with a constant DC filter the tick will give a proportional estimate .... and this shows the market profile.....

And then? Here we have strong levels, what to do with them? Trade levels on a pullback or breakout?

It seems to me that your trading is different somehow. The phrase "follow the market" and other phrases suggest to trade strong moves. Do you measure strong moves by volumes?

I cannot understand your picture at a glance.

blo0ds:
On EURUSD. The price is now equally likely to go up or down. The market has not decided on its own direction yet. The Fed meeting this evening will decide everything.
What time will the results be available??????????????????
What's on the chart now? Triangle. It's a continuation pattern. What was before the triangle? It's going up. So what will the Fed decide and where will the rate go? Right, up.

Tantrik:
Blindly following the price is a 100% loss, who doesn't believe that may try it. This may be argued because of the different timeframes, some early and some late.

This is personal experience. You cannot say that you are successful, can you? So don't be so categorical. And I don't trust Sweene, though he says he is successful. He's notorious for his verbiage and his storytelling.

So it's all in question.

I can say that I am personally good at following the price, and I am guided by the most banal of stochastics.

gip:

That's personal experience. You can't say that you are successful, can you? So don't be so categorical. And I don't trust Sweene, even though he says he's successful. He's notorious for his verbiage and his storytelling.

So it's all in question.

I can say that I personally manage to follow the price, and I am guided by the most banal stochastic.

I'm not at war with the price, I'm at war with myself! And price is not the main thing in trade!

FXlike:

following the price can mean the following: follow the price in the large timeframe, when the small timeframe goes against doing nothing, when the small timeframe synchronises with the large timeframe, start following the price again. and yet there is a feeling that even blindly following the price is better than opposing it.
I tried all these strategies with multiple MAs on one and several timeframes as one of the first ones - I just wrote EAs and tested them on history. It doesn't work. The market is not always inertial, and price following strategies require that this quality should always work.

gip:

And then? Now we have strong levels, what do we do with them? Trade levels for a bounce or a breakout?

I think you trade differently. The phrase "follow the market" and others suggests trading strong moves. Do you measure strong moves by volumes?

I cannot understand your picture at a glance.

The basis is the level itself (or rather the pivot zones)..... what you see in the previous day's picture is the forecast. Each zone has price and time relevance. - That's why it's drawn as a rectangle - it was more convenient for me ..... trading mainly on the bounce - or rather a breakthrough of a zone + return to the border and from there with a minimum stop - everything is simple, but that's the necessity to determine these levels ...... there are also confirmations of trends of different orders ... but that is secondary. The prediction of the reversal zone size by price and time lasts until the price moves into the zone - further the zone is static .... otherwise it is impossible to trade ....
Reason: