Moderators! Will someone please stop sabluk. Littering all the threads with his pictures. - page 11

Helper >> :

3. Well, about the "great programmer" KimIV, I know that he drains the account in a week. And that knowledge is enough for me, because of my life experience.

Just one account a week? Steadily, a week goes by and the account is bound to catch a margin call at the end of Friday's trading?

That's not enough. I have more than that sometimes. Because after forward testing an EA has to be run on a demo account and then on a cent real. Well, sometimes several accounts are lost during a week, more often - demo ones, less often - cent ones. What to do. Only he who does not trade does not lose.

Reshetov >> :

Just one account a week? Stable, a week goes by and the account is bound to catch a margin call at the end of Friday's trading?

That's not enough. I have more than that sometimes. Because after forward testing an EA has to be run on a demo account and then on a cent real. Well, sometimes several accounts are lost during a week, more often - demo ones, less often - cent ones. What to do. Only he who does not trade does not lose.

1. Agreed.

2. But your attitude towards "programming" in MQL is not so "fetishized" and there are no ambitions of "great MQL programmer", as I noticed.

Helper, And can you show me where the KimIV fetishist proclaimed his ambitions to be a "great MQL programmer"?

Mathemat >> :

Helper, Can you show me where the KimIV fetishist proclaimed his ambitions to be a "great MQL programmer"?

He can't do that. It's just an attempt to achieve popularity at the expense of criticising a famous person due to a misunderstanding that popularity is achieved by good deeds. not slander.

LeoV >> :

Just the dream of being independent is the dream of many

Amen...

>> it looks like I'm the last one on my feet.

blend писал(а) >>
Looks like I'm the last one on my feet.

I don't drink either...

blend >> :

Amen...

looks like I'm the last one on my feet

KimIV >> :

I don't drink either...

and I drink but not much!

i.e. i'm on all fours :-))

that makes three of us.

Well, then, the festival of unclean powers went well.

Korey писал(а) >>
Well, that's a good way to go on a demonic feast.

If good in the morning, bad the day before.

If the day before is good, then the morning is bad.

Been sitting here a long time //(c)
Reason: