Can it be? - page 35

I think the lock is not "managed" there, but closed by overlapping positions with a positive lock, then identical orders are placed in place of the closed ones. When we open them, we will have a positive lock again, we re-close them, in which case we get a profit of +200 and a loss of -100.

sever30:

In my opinion, Ritchie, you have to hand it to him, got creative... That was his and his alone credit. Everyone, without exception, was drawn into the process, it was interesting, unusual, informative. The movement was dizzying. I do not see anything wrong in involving the following guests. What do you think?
+1. That kind of talent gets buried in the ground. :)

sever30:

I think the lock is not "managed" there, but closed by overlapping positions with a positive lock, then identical orders are placed in place of the closed ones. When we open them, we will have a positive lock again, we re-close them, in which case we get a profit of +200 and a loss of -100.

and then you can do it again at a slower pace...

I need to think about it... If you really want to, I'll send you an idea in a private message.

I just want to say one thing: I didn't give you that book. You took it from somewhere and posted a picture of it here. So my conscience is clear to its author.

Richie:

I just want to say one thing: I didn't give you that book. You took it from somewhere and posted a picture of it here. So my conscience is clear to its author.

Why, am I on the right track?

P.S. Nobody's arguing... You had nothing to do with it.

sever30:

Why, am I on the right track?

P.S. No one is arguing... You had nothing to do with it.

It wasn't written for us, it was for Vojtovic.

I understand Richie has this book... Richie, at least let me know if we're on the right track. We might invent our own formulas in the meantime:)

Richie:

I know! He bought ts vojtovic.

In general, we always have this way - Ivan the Fool bought an indicator ....... The Honeymooner found out about the gold-bearing signals that Kashchey keeps in the egg....

and no one wants to work.

Reason: