learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 289

Roman.:

Match the information from your posts with the title of the branch "learn how to make money villagers [Episode 2] !".

Like finding free ears here? Where you can blow... :-)

IMHO, reflect on setting up a dedicated thread for posts about your learning, mistakes and fantasies.

I have an idea about creating a "fantasists" thread. :)
I think its place would be in the 'trash'.

khorosh:
Who ever doubted that? Take off the rose-coloured glasses).

You don't have to take off the rose-coloured glasses. :)
"Dreaming isn't wrong, it's healthy."

zoritch:

Bah... What people are stopping by... :-)))

=)

IRIP:

=)

paukas:

I'll only be swimming in the pool. It's kind of chilly in the pools.

Right. I've decided to take a dip this year.

khorosh:
Who would doubt it? Take off the rose-coloured glasses)

I've never had rose-tinted glasses, and I've only admitted that there will be no Grail (in the way I'd hoped at first). It was my own fault, I was in a hurry, I thought it would do, even though I did not realize all the possibilities I had stated. The training turned out to be just a collection of the tick history I needed, without taking into account the probability and strong price movements (trends), which is necessary for successful operation of an EA. But even at this level, theoretically (because the spread was taken as zero for the convenience of comparison), I managed to make some progress. With fixed SL/TP level of 50 points (for the statistics of successful EA selection) for five weeks of testing (from 27.09.2013 to 25.10.2013) we got the following results:

without the algorithm profit -22714 pips

profit is 1453 pips with the algorithm

Of course, it is worse with the 10 pips spread:

without the algorithm, the profit is -43100 points

profit -8877 points with the algorithm

So we can still improve it to get the desired Grail, or simply a good-quality Expert Advisor.

P.S. I think I have invented how to implement dynamic probability calculation and on this basis, how to enable self-learning of the Expert Advisor in the process of trading. It should change the logics of Flat/Trend selection, selecting only that variant, which has the probability of profit more than 50%. That is exactly what I stated at the beginning.

There was a humour posted here the other day) awfully funny) like "that's how the villagers trade".

>

7Konstantin7:

There was some humour posted here the other day) awfully funny) like "that's how the villagers trade".

that's a very popular video. They should be directed to the villagers to learn.

_new-rena:
a very popular video. They should be directed to the villagers to learn.

There is nothing to learn from the video, not a single villager, including myself, and it's been many years(

That's what it means when everything is optimised from start to finish.

It didn't take long to get the bounce back.

Thanks to Kim Igor Vladimirovich - his expom profits.

Over 100% for the quarter.

Month.

Reason: