learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 290

__CaHeK__:

Suppose, according to the programme, there was to be an open Buy at 1.36000 with TP of 1.36100 and SL of 1.35900, but it slipped and opened at 1.36020. If I had TP, the profit would be 80 pips, but I have TP and SL standing just in case, and if I TP in 100 pips, the order will be closed at 1.36120 with 100 pips profit.

P.S. Looks like there will be no grail, I messed up with the training.((( I have to try something else.

I've got to try another one. It's funny, on als where I trade slippage can be 200-300p.

vasabu2012:

Fancy! On als where I trade slippage can be 200-300p.

If you're talking about Alpari, you are writing nonsense, sorry for the expression, how can there be such a slippage, if the average size of a minute candle is 3-25 pips, do they give you prices outside the chart?)

P.S. Calculated the probability of a trend or a flat on the basis of the tick history for 5 weeks with my algorithm. Got this:

Probability of a trend is about 41%.

Probability of a flat - about 41%.

Equal probability of both is about 18%.

I.e. 82% of market conditions have the odds higher or lower (the ratio sometimes reaches 3 to 1, and even 4 to 1, and even 5 to 1), and only 18% of them have equal odds. In 29.29% this ratio is more than 2k1, in 37.5% this ratio is more than 1.75k1, in 40.23% this ratio is more than 1.67k1, in 53.125% this ratio is more than 1.5k1.

__CaHeK__:

If you are talking about Alpari, you are writing, excuse the expression, nonsense, how can there be such a slippage, if the average size of a minute candle is 3-25 pips, do they give you prices outside the chart?)

You have to take into account the slippage and the spread, which may be very large on the news. Have you heard anything about gaps?

khorosh:
You have to take into account slippage and spread, which can be very large on the news. Have you heard anything about gaps?

If you have not heard about gaps, they are all taken into account, except for gaps, in this case, nothing better than a stop that is prescribed in the order has been invented, and is unlikely to be invented (although it is a panacea, but for breaking communications with the server)))). And in the case of excessive spread there is a simple and effective way - to stop trading until it becomes acceptable.

__CaHeK__:
All this is taken into account, except for the gap, in this case nothing better than a stop, prescribed in the order has not been invented, and is unlikely to come up (although this is a panacea, only from a breakdown of communication with the server)))). And in the case of excessive spread there is a simple and effective way - to stop trading until it becomes acceptable.

Unfortunately to stop trading with open orders will not work out well...

Roman.:

That's what it means when everything is optimised from start to finish.

It didn't take long to get the bounce back.

Thanks to Kim Igor Vladimirovich - his expom profits.

Over 100% for the quarter.

Month.

Respect))))

Pensioners rock the stock exchange))) The latest issue of NTV programme on the 18th was shown, look at it amusingly) There are sad... traders will be shown.

Says every second 1,000 trades, almost like in New York)

http://www.ntv.ru/novosti/831880/

Margarita Nikolaevna, despite her advanced age, shops in luxury shops and goes on holiday abroad. The woman learned the ropes of the stock market during perestroika and now earns her living that way.

7Konstantin7:

Pensioners rock the stock exchange))) The latest issue of NTV programme on the 18th was shown, look at it amusingly) There are sad... traders will be shown.

Says every second 1,000 trades, almost like in New York)

http://www.ntv.ru/novosti/831880/

Margarita Nikolayevna, despite her advanced age, shops in luxury shops and goes on holiday abroad. The woman learned the basics of stock market trading during perestroika and now earns her living that way

Konstantin, listen carefully, it's all correctly laid out.

A classmate of mine, after getting a stray 10 grand, bought GazProm on the advice of a buddy and forgot about it. When he remembered, he got 200,000 bucks.

tara:

Konstantin, listen to it more carefully, it's all laid out correctly.

A classmate of mine, after getting a stray 10 grand, bought GazProm on the advice of a friend and forgot about it. When he remembered, he got 200,000 bucks.

I didn't say it was rubbish, they made a good story) I even felt proud and hopeful, they showed not young people, but our people) and even pensioners.

paukas:

Someone in Moscow bought some Chernigovskoye. It turned out to be a local fake, bottled in Mytishchi.

It is only bottled in Mytishchi, in Chernihiv and in Kharkiv, and Kharkiv itself is bad....
Reason: