learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 254

granit77:

It is inserted.

Hit it again!!! :-), meanwhile the villagers - chop! !! :-)

>

joo:
Come on, I'll tell you about it. You can't ride a tank anymore... Unless it's a type...

Are those aeroplanes online? :-)

Roman.:

Are those aeroplanes online??? :-)
Yeah, aeroplanes. It's like having a single account and flying and pogoing.

joo:
yeah, aeroplanes. kinda like having a single account and flying and pogoing

OK! A mate has flown on an Istribka and a bombardier... I'll get one for myself.... for sure... flying!!!!!

P.S. In general, he said, that the world ships and submarines are tested in beta version... even though they were testing planes just recently!!! :-)

Roman.:

OK! A mate has flown on an Istribka and a bombardier... I'll get one for myself.... for sure... Flying!!!!!

P.S. And in general, he said that now the theme of Worldofship is under development :-) ie ships and submarines are tested in beta version ... even though they were testing planes just recently!!! :-)

Yes, that's right he said - ships and submarines. In the long term - all the toys will be combined into one, swimming, flying, racing over land on vehicles, and even hand-to-hand combat will be possible. And all at the same time in the same battle).

joo:
Yes, he's right - ships and submarines. In the long term - all the toys will be combined into one, sailing, flying, racing over land on vehicles, and even hand-to-hand combat will be possible. And all at the same time in the same battle).

Oh, that's interesting. Your submarine will be shot down, and you are flying in a paraglider and flying straight to the enemy's tank and breaking it into screws with pliers.

What's your point? Explain your thinking.

nikat97:

What's your point? Explain your thinking

Because this thread was discussing her trading method.... here's the logical follow-up.... :-)))

zoritch:

to the fact that this thread was discussing her trading method.... here's the logical follow-up.... :-)))

Can you tell me who she is and how she trades?
By the way, here's another link of hers, just discovered it now:
http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm4/pamm_account/info/235888/
Reason: