[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 570

Roman.:

О! That's great. Congratulations.

Are those hills on the chart the result of first closing profitable orders, then losing ones?

I don't know the closing order, but the meaning is correct

AlexHacker007:
Please, I'm all ears ! I even worked as a computer science teacher for 2 years at one time ! %))))
I'll write to you in person.

The villagers are digging in the same direction, but they are going in a different direction

And when trading Ilan, you need to correctly identify the older trend and calculate the risks depending on the pullbacks. On a bull - buy, on a copper - sell.

Entering at any time is utopia.

911:

And when trading Ilan, you need to correctly identify the older trend and calculate the risks depending on the pullbacks. On a bull - buy, on a copper - sell.

Entering at any time is utopia.

I have already written before that the more accurate entry in the illan is, the less profit is made, as the first orders have small lots. That is why it does not make sense to achieve too accurate entry in the illan. If there is the strategy for the exact entry, it is better not to use Ilan and to trade with one order. A good profit in Ilan is obtained in case of a sideways trend or in case of a slope trend with deep corrections, as the averaging strategy with increasing lot is used.

khorosh:
I have written before - the more accurate the entry in ilan is, the lower the profit, as the first order has a small lot. That is why it does not make sense to achieve too accurate entry in Ilan. If there is the strategy for the exact entry, it is better not to use Ilan and to trade with one order. A good profit in Ilan is obtained in case of a sideways trend or in case of a slope trend with deep corrections, as the averaging strategy with increasing lot is used.
Absolutely right. At the end of this page my thoughts on the same subject...

KillForex:
The villagers are digging in the same direction, but they are going in a different direction
Do you like asking riddles?) But there's too little information to solve it. There are too many options for other sides.

Roman.:
Absolutely right. At the end of this page are my thoughts on the same issue...
I am in agreement.

new-rena:
I take it that the stop loss is the size of the deposit, and the winnings are 20 to one depo and that's it? And we take 10 tries to buy and 10 to sell? + withdrawal of each 20 to 1 ???

Check it yourself since the 16th robot made 450 buy trades and did not die ??? Attention question ? how much should we have per trade for the strategy to be profitable ?

If we start with 100 CU ? minimal lot 001 for 50 pips at 5 digits we have 0.50 CU for one order If we go only one order without multiplication we get

050*450 that is 225 cu net profit for the week! It worked really well and it was confirmed on the real account!

But !!! If we take martingale, the output profit is (we ran 10 Ue in the output we got 84 Ue)

From 100 Ue we get 840 ? Suppose we experimented and did not withdraw or touch the account at all ... and at the end of the week we withdrew the profit.

The conclusion is obvious with a normal distribution of martingale, the profit is several times greater than the possible loss !

Roman.:
Absolutely right. At the end of this page are my thoughts on the same issue...

I am forced to agree.
Reason: