learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 459

Aleksander:
SZS - but you still need to have balls of steel :)) or they will turn gray like mine :)))

Not everyone can do that. It takes a lot of manual trading experience and a lot of cold-bloodedness. Do you turn around when the nearest level is broken in the other direction?

Theoretically yes - but so far the price reversed at those bars(levels) that I had hoped for - but... not visible in trades - Beyond the border above - there I had a series of Locking Bays - 4 levels every 5-10 pips - which would have broken 25% of the sell trades - and if the breakout went further - then the bikes would be the start level of a new pyramid and so on until they met a new significant level (slope line)

Aleksander:
Theoretically yes - but so far the price has reversed on those bars(levels) that I expected - but... it is not visible in trades - Above the border - there I had a series of locking baiks - 4 levels every 5-10 pips - which would have broken 25% of sell trades - and if the breakout went further - then the baiks would be the start level of a new pyramid and so on until they met a new significant level (slope line)

Is the slope of the level lines always in one direction or does it change depending on the direction of the global trend?

varies of course - there are tilts up and tilts down - just to keep the images uncluttered - I show pictures with a limited set of indications...

Aleksander:

But it's all pyramiding :)))))) because 9 caught levels is an increase of 1 in 1000 or so... and I'm more modest - I catch 5-6 levels...

If you're a beginner, you should have a preference... If you're a beginner, you should have a preference for a beginner... at least a micro something... to be psychologically prepared for drawdowns...

If the price moves against you - and doesn't stop (stop) at the target level - you should have a clear plan - how to short or flip and how to handle the next moves ...

But this all comes from experience sitting in front of a monitor...

SZY - 77K profit - so keep in mind - it's not my own in that pyramid - but as if from the profit - or rather, at the expense of the profit earned from the first trades, I put in new larger and larger - i.e., the profit all at the expense of the DC :))) - I once showed Dreemer after the December nonfarms - and in 1 day (almost) the pyramid pulled 5000% in 1 day...
Yes... that's cool!!!

Aleksander:
varies of course - there are upward slopes and downward slopes - just to keep the images quiet - I show pictures with a limited set of indications...

Do you close the profits on the level?

khorosh:

Do you close the profit at the level?

Basically, yes - I calculate the level - and there I place the take

levels - if you overlay levels up and down - then i get a Gann grid:)

i.e. if i connect the levels to the levels downwards - then the Gann grid appears :))) and the currency prices are almost one pip by one coincide with the drawn levels :)))) from which you may rely on when calculating shares

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
  • www.mql5.com
При создании графического объекта функцией ObjectCreate() необходимо указать тип создаваемого объекта, который может принимать одно из значений перечисления ENUM_OBJECT. Дальнейшие уточнения свойств созданного объекта возможно с помощью функций по работе с графическими объектами.

Aleksander:

Basically, yes - I calculate the level - and there I put takeovers

levels - but if you overlay levels up and down - then some kind of a Gann grid appears :)

and there currency prices are almost one pip by one coincide with the drawn levels :)))) from which you may dance in calculation of shares

Yes it really is a Gann grid. The periodicity of the grid is almost perfect.

Aleksander:

Basically, yes - I calculate the level - and there I put takeovers

levels - but if you overlay levels up and down - then some kind of a Gann grid appears :)

There currency prices are almost pips to pips coincide with the drawn levels :)))) from which you may dance in calculation of shares

But the price dances around the levels and it is hard to determine the direction of the price.

khorosh:

But in the vicinity of the level, the price is still dancing and it is not easy to determine where it will go from the level.

Fibo can probably also be connected. It would be a little easier for analysis.

Reason: