Diablo - page 2

granit77:
He'll be younger, too.

I didn't dare write that. :)

granit77:

Oh I see, yes, sorry, didn't see that weirdo double.

JonKatana:

The scheme consists of three parts:

1) Starting from the Rabbit level nearest to the price, direct free orders are placed at the levels of the indicator in this order: Buy Stop - Sell Limit - Buy Stop - Sell Limit... And so on. The same in the other direction: Sell Stop - Buy Limit - Sell Stop - Buy Limit... These orders have neither Stop Loss, nor Take Profit, they must be closed manually at the end of the day.

2) Orders of the same type are placed on the same positions, but with Take Profit equal to 2xStep and Stop Loss = Step. That is, in the same place where there is a free Buy Stop, the second Buy Stop is placed, but with stops.

3) Only on the first levels nearest to the price Rabbit put inverted orders Sell Limit and Buy Limit with Take Profit = 2xStep and Stop Loss = Step.

The number of levels on which the orders will be set is calculated on the basis of the average price movement for the day, with a margin.

Did I understand correctly that the above three points are taken care of by the script, i.e. it places orders of the four types, then orders on top of them, the same ones, but with stops, and it remains for us to fill the script variables and close manually in the evening or the next morning?

JonKatana:

Variables to be entered:

Up - the value of the closest to the price of the upper level Rabbit, (e.g. 1.3040);

Down - value of the Rabbit closest to the price of the bottom level (for example, 1.3000);

Levels - number of Rabbit levels, on which the orders of one type will be exposed (for example 5 - 5 levels up and down from the price will be involved);

Step - step between Rabbit levels in points (for example 40);

Vol - volume of one order (for example 0.01);

Spread - spread (for example 2).

Why parameter Step if the step size is calculated as a difference between UP and DOWN? And what if the size of STEP does not coincide with the difference between the price levels entered by us in parameters UP and DOWN?

Parameters for four digits?

sever30:

Why do we need the Step parameter if the step size is calculated as the difference between UP and DOWN? What if the STEP size does not coincide with the difference between the price levels we entered in the UP and DOWN parameters?

Parameters for four digits?

Sever30, who are the questions for?

tara:
Sever30, who are the questions for?

Well, it's... who?) Katana, the author:)

sever30:

Did I understand correctly that the above three points are taken care of by the script, i.e. it places orders of four kinds, then orders on top of them, the same ones, but with stops, and it remains for us to fill the script variables and close manually in the evening or the next morning?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

sever30:

well, it's... like who?) Katana, the author:)
Banned him. Because it's counterfeit.

Mish, I know that. He suggests placing orders on Rabbit's levels through the script. In fact, the indicator itself is only needed to fill the script parameters, i.e. to put the indicator on the chart and the script needs the price parameters of the nearest two Rabbit levels and the step distance between the indicator levels. And then you can delete the indicator...

In that post I asked if I understood correctly.

tara:
Banned him. Because it's counterfeit.
How? Why?
Reason: