learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 271

khorosh:
It would be better to check it on some other currency pair, because USDCHF and EURUSD are strongly correlated. Do you have an EA with or without martin?

Sometimes one order goes to the target, sometimes the lock is either positive or negative, sometimes the martin effect happens, it depends on the market. The main thing is that there was no aim to predict anything, because it is virtually impossible. The main thing is the probability of winning.

Peaks in the balance are used to settle a complex situation, and the equity fix depending on how much we managed to "snatch" from the market.

BeerGod:

Sometimes one order goes to the target, sometimes the lock is either positive or negative, sometimes the martin effect happens, it depends on the market. The main thing is that there was no aim to predict anything, because it is virtually impossible. The main thing is that the probability of winning was on our side.

Peaks in the balance are intended for settling a difficult situation and getting a fix for equity, depending on how much we managed to "snatch" from the market.

What period is this for? Are indicators being used? Is the lot constant?

khorosh:
Well, hurry up to the real world, you'll be down to earth in no time).

Yes, people are not attentive, I repeat, there is only trained for 2 days EA (the result of training which was presented, and which is not yet complete, because the algorithm affects the spread, and I need to remove it), and that would go to a real account, you need at least 50% of training, and this process is long, manual, because no supercomputer can replace a man.

khorosh:

What period is this for? Are the indicators used?

The year 2013 in its entirety. Indicators are not used, only volatility is calculated, but I don't consider that as an indicator.

BeerGod:

2013 completely. No indicators are used, only volatility is calculated, but I don't consider that as an indicator.

Is the lot permanent? Since 2009 how is it behaving?

BeerGod:

...The main thing is that it was not intended to predict anything, as it is in fact impossible...

That's because of this myth and everyone plays FOREX like roulette, some people are lucky and some are not. There are no coincidences in the world, it's time everyone understood this axiom. There is even a saying about it, and I quote: "Everything will be as it was meant to be, even if it isn't."

_CaHeK_:

It is because of this myth that everyone plays FOREX like roulette, some people are lucky and some are not. There are no coincidences in the world, it is high time everyone understood this axiom. There is even a saying about it, and I quote: "Everything will be as it was meant to be, even if it isn't."
It's too early to draw conclusions about coincidence, you will do so after the real world).

_CaHeK_:

I think that if they are so smart, why are they all so poor?

_CaHeK_:

Dum-dum) don't doubt it, and "...mt4 and the like..." have been invented to automate and facilitate trading, but the fact that people cannot get rich on it is people's misfortune, not mt4's.

It's not just here but in general, people have been thinking for years...

I have a feeling that you are the real world's ruin, think about it :D I wish you would go for real) very interesting to hear you, do not disappear)

_CaHeK_:

I quote:An important difference from the 3rd terminal tester was that the MetaTrader 4 terminal strategy tester used the price data of the youngest available timeframe for modelling. Therefore, with a one-minute history available over the entire testing interval, the testing results are as close as possible to those obtained in the online mode.

Aha, the shark told you that) you believed me) everything is created for whom?! Is it for the people?! No, for the one who pays, for the broker and the like, but you have to know how to use it, not everything is so sad, just think of something profitable as flying into space, is it realistic?

7Konstantin7:

I would be very interested to hear from you, but don't disappear).

He's so simple, he's not simple, he's brilliant. In fact, everything brilliant is simple.))

_CaHeK_:
because the algorithm is affected by the spread and I need to remove it)

Yep, overplay the spread) that's the big point, because of the spread and plummets everything you can think of, the spread is the first enemy of any system)

You're doing fine) only the spread gets in the way :D

Reason: