learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 267

7Konstantin7:

looking for stability).

And on the Ilans, it's a mess. The drawdowns are inherent in the principle. Stability is probably the movement with drawdowns but upwards.

7Konstantin7:

I do not know how to trade Ilan or something like that, as long as I have more money in my pocket than I have taking it out.

i have been working with the system for 5 years now. in general, the system keeps 1000 orders in lots 30-40, not to the limits, i am not a limit, i am studying further.

now i'm trading, the system holds 1000 and more orders in lots 30-40 and that's not a limit, the drawdown is at the spread level, i'm learning more) for 5 years, at least 3 years of them every day with charts

i got it in 10 days, but it's just like that... i'm just testing my thoughts, now it's the holidays, i have a week off

If I were a coder) long ago I would have become a "grailer".

Or so 8 days, scalping on 14 pairs

Test one of the pairs.

I think I may have some rest and try bitcoin, I wonder what the hell is going on.)

And why not learn the language, because everyone can learn it, as long as there is seriousness and logic. Especially if you understand and know everything. But not everyone can become a trader by hand. There is talent, cold-bloodedness, and you need a lot!

borilunad:

I don't learn the language because it's been so many years, I don't have the energy any more, I just do a little digging, it's hard to do it manually, sooner or later you set yourself up

7Konstantin7:

I don't learn the language because it's been so many years, I don't have the energy anymore, I just do a little digging, it's hard to do it manually, sooner or later you set yourself up
It's never too late! At least it's a great help. You don't have to study everything, just what you need at the moment. And you're like a fish in water! And once you've learned enough, you'll be able to code in your own style without any fuss. The result depends on you. Makes perfect sense!

7Konstantin7:

I'm not learning the language because it's been so long, I don't have the strength anymore.
You've exhausted your strength early on, I mastered MQL4 at the age of 65.

khorosh:
You're exhausted early on, I mastered MQL4 at 65.

++++++ в 55.

khorosh:
You exhausted your strength early on, I mastered MQL4 at the age of 65.
And I am 70, but I haven't mastered it yet! It is never too late to study! And the main thing is that it is interesting!

borilunad:
It's never too late! At the very least, it's a great help. You don't have to study everything, just what you need at the moment. And you're like a fish in water! And once you've learned enough, you can quickly code in your own style without any fuss. The result depends on you. It makes perfect sense!

khorosh:
I've mastered MQL4 at the age of 65.

But you are retired or something like that) it's in your interest), while I spent all my youth at home with a monitor and charts, now I'm 26. I started in 20-21 years, so think about the sacrifice) so screw forex

7Konstantin7:

It's all so of course) but you're retired or something like that) it's in your interest) while I spent all my youth at home behind the monitor and charts, now I'm 26. I started in 20-21 years, so think about the sacrifice) so screw this Forex stuff
All office workers nowadays are sitting at the monitors all day and their whole life is going on like that, not only their youth! If you had mastered MQL4, you'd have had your own grail a long time ago. I don't think so much time would have been spent in front of the monitor.

khorosh:
These days all office workers sit in front of their monitors all day and spend their whole lives like that, not just their youth! If you had mastered MQL4, you would have had the grail by now. Then you wouldn't have to sit in front of the monitor.

I have enough knowledge now, the only thing left is to master the coding) but some other time).
Reason: