learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 65

gpwr:

Finished watching Gerchik's seminar on youtube. May Gerchik's fans forgive me, but I didn't see anything but a couple of truths and a lot of foul language. And people pay for it? Our taste for Odessa comedians is inexhaustible!

People pay 1.5 thousand dollars... And it's always a full house!) Oh, there's a reason for all this...

nesssesary:

The people pay $1,500... And always a full house)!

It's not even training, it is a flood of verbal diarrhea into the brains of common people.

When I watch it, I imagine myself in the shoes of newcomers, like from scratch... I would not understand anything at all, it probably happens to many people, but they do not admit it for fear of looking stupid, having paid 1.5K for this feeling.

Of course, they rub their brains with banal nonsense, nothing unusual, just plain talk about Forex, nothing spectacular, blah blah blah) but people are buying it :D I can tell you lectures just as well as anyone can :D But there will be no profit from it.

nesssesary:

It's fun going on!) And what lot was the test?
0.1, forget about it :) if it works, if we work with the author of the owl in which I dug :D then investors will look for :D but in general, I wrote about all this) on that page, it's all true, so that with such programs no one ever write anything profitable, especially if Gerchik watched :D or any seminars

7Konstantin7:

I don't think so, it's just a theoretical simulator :) I don't know why I'm writing such a simulator in real trading, I don't know why I'm writing such a simulator in real trading ... If I had a real one, I'd have to do it in real trading ... But if I had a real trading robot, I'd have to do it in real trading ... You can tweak and write a real robot, but everyone uses a tester but no effect

A tester is just a tester. Everyone knows the algorithm of its operation. Advisors on pending orders not with micropips targets on ecn and ndd accounts show better results than the tester because of the slippage of the order to a better price.

For example, the Expert Advisor whose test results are shown here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139975/page59 would be just as good on a real trading robot over the same timeframe. - it's 100%.

nesssesary:
It would not work out on the real) nothing works on the real) only the hands and the head will make a profit

7Konstantin7:
It wouldn't work out on the real) nothing works on the real) only hands and head will make a profit
Hmmm... Why wouldn't it work on a real account? There are pending limiters with non-pips targets and stops and with a win on 1 trade of 116 pips - way over the spread.

I am not a guru, of course, but I am thinking at least realistically).

i don't trust the testing and the historical data, you're adjusting TS to the history - but it's a history, in real life you may get losses more often, as i told you, alright, ask me how to proceed, i don't know yet)

i'm not proving anything, this is just my opinion :) and i think i think it's right

7Konstantin7:

I am not a guru, of course, but I am thinking at least realistically).

i don't trust the testing and the historical data, you're adjusting TS to the history - but it's a history, in real life you may get losses more often, as i told you, alright, ask me how to proceed, i don't know yet)

i'm not proving anything, that's just what i think :) and i think i think it's right

Have you read Robert Pardo "DEVELOPING TESTING OPTIMIZATION OF TRADING SYSTEMS FOR THE BUREAU TRADER"? (copy-pasted, so the letters are large)

sever32:

it's a dick, _

Kick-ass is too mild an expression. But, Gerchik and others like him need to "know how to cook", for that:

• download a flv file from youtube (Freemake Video Downloader), choose the largest file size;
  • convert it into an avi file;
  • open it in video editor (Adobe Premiere, MediaStudio Video Editor or similar);
  • cut out all Herczyk's nonsense, mat, humor, etc. in the editor. (etc.);
  • cut out what you know perfectly well (etc.);
  • save the video file;
  • watch and listen to the remaining thoughts twenty-thirty times, delving into each phrase in detail;

Similarly with the rest of the folk artists.

Reason: