create an expert for mt4 using a programme made in exel - page 16

vasya_vasya:

It's difficult at all.

Your job is to give a prediction of some sort, not to feed us with charts.

Specific figures and an entry algorithm, if not a simple one.

Price wants to go up on the blue line to the level indicated by the indicator, with the threat of falling again on the blue line. You can calculate the entry and exit algorithm yourself: at the beginning of the chart +1+1+(-1)=+1, an uptrend prevails, but you need +3 to enter, so you cannot enter.

-Aleksey-:

Thank you.

What does each column mean?

1) - the number of the point;

2) - (pf)?

3) - (p1)?

4) - (p2)?

5) - (p3)?

Please answer in the same way - in a few lines, not in one sentence. Otherwise it's hard to make sense of it.

Pf - actual data;

P1, P2 and P3- respectively qualitative and quantitative forecasts of the first, second and third indicators. If the graph is directed upwards, the indicator produces a qualitative result +1, if it is directed downwards, it produces -1.

Quantitative values, I hope you understand, is what the price will be in terms of each of the indicators.

vasya_vasya:

It's difficult at all.

Your job is to give a prediction of some sort, not to feed us with charts.

Specific figures and an entry algorithm, if not a simple one.

What charts are you dealing with and such a simple one seems to be "difficult", I will try to explain it to you. it may be difficult without a habit.

vasya_vasya:

Yusuf, you are done talking nonsense.

Do you understand what a forecast value is? - Why is the forecast price filled with zeros!? Not a single digit.

You are required to have an opening close price and a stop loss, which is the minimum, if you cannot predict a single point.

None of your messages so far proves anything.

You cannot set the opening and closing price, the indicators themselves choose it automatically, as soon as the moment convenient from their point of view comes! Now it is not us who master and guess the market, but the robot itself, all right!

And noodles have been on our ears for a long time when we tried to "assign" entry/exit prices to the market!

And where did you see zeros in the forecast prices? Look at 1001 to 1013 points of the forecast prices P1, P2 and P3 in the table above.

I see, you mistook actual prices for forecast prices and did not realize that actual prices cannot be present at the same time as the forecast prices and vice versa. Zeros here only mean that the actual prices are not yet known.

yosuf:

Pf is the actual data;

P1, P2 and P3 are, respectively, qualitative and quantitative predictions of the first, second and third indicators. If the graph is directed upwards, the indicator gives a qualitative result +1, if it is directed downwards, it gives -1.

Quantitative values, I hope you understand, is what the price will be in terms of each of the indicators.

If I understand correctly, the indicators are not predicting price values, but:

1) The direction of its change from the current 1000th value and the boundary to which there will be a move in 13 points?

2) Directional reversal and new stroke boundary if indicators change position from the current point?

yosuf:

We cannot set open and close prices, the indicators themselves choose them automatically, as soon as the moment they consider convenient! Now it is not us who are in charge and guess the market, but the robot itself, all right!

And noodles, have long been on our ears when we tried to 'assign' entry-exit prices to the market!

We should create an indicator first. You can look at the indicator with your own eyes

-Aleksey-:

If I understand correctly, the indicators are not predicting price values, but:

1) The direction of its change from the current 1000th value and the boundary to which the move in 13 points will take place?

2) A reversal of direction and a new move boundary if the indicators change position from the current point?

and so does the price and what you are saying

Vinin:

You have to make an indicator first. You can see the indicator with your own eyes.

It has already been made, what have I been working with today? But it is on eksel and the principle of work you will understand from the article, it will take a long time to explain here.

vasya_vasya:

Yusuf, I understand you don't have the faintest idea about algorithmic trading.

You are just another "inventor" of "super" indicators, of which there are thousands on the Internet.

You don't know where to enter. - The indicator will calculate everything itself.

I'm sorry I couldn't explain it to you, but you can keep your opinion, it's your right and think of me as anything you want.

vasya_vasya:

In other words, you think the indicator is a forecast price, i.e. takes 3 values at a time.

What are you asking for? - You need one single price. If there isn't one, you need a stoploss, a takeprofit, an opening price and an algorithm, if available.

The indicator is both a price and a logical expression of +1 and -1. You don't need to ask me anything, I can't cover the market with my mind, but a comp with indicators might be able to
Reason: