AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL features. - page 23

SK. писал (а) >>

Please advise a good avi>flv and avi>gif converter.

I tried Camtasia Studio 4 (I can share). But there were some problems with it too, I don't remember what exactly.

What I did, "movie", I did in Camtasia Studio 5, the recorded project can be saved in different formats, and as you saw the same .gif turned out to be high quality and small in size. Tried that TotalVideoConverter the same file with the "movie" converted from .avi to .gif ... the result, to put it mildly, abysmal in all respects :) So I advise you not to convert, and originally write projects in Camtasia Studio 5 (you can in the 4th and even 3rd), and only from the project output to get whatever you want - .avi .gif .flv .swf, etc., for a particular problem.

If you already have some .avi material in your Camtasia Studio 5 (shouldn't be any problem) and there you can do whatever you want with it. I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised :) Easy files, great quality :)

In appendix, in archive, "output" in .gif and .swf from .avi "movie" imported in Camtasia Studio 5
Files:
123.rar  658 kb

komposter wrote (a) >>

alexx_v wrote (a) >>

>> OK. >> Thanks for the tips.

I tried this same TotalVideoConverter - all praise, but the result, even to put it mildly, is out of the question... Hence the question.
There's a simple solution left - where can I get Camtasia Studio 5? Please give me a link or send it to my email.
Thanks.

SK. писал (а) >>

There's a simple solution left - where to get Camtasia Studio 5?

I only have the 4 (working). It weighs about 30 MB, it won't go through the post.

Check the mail

OK. I'll have a look. Thank you.

Downloaded it, watched it. The first impression seems to be good. Thank you.
A couple of questions.

1. From the moment I started recording, everything is very slow. MT4 gives rendering with twitching and jerking. Is it due to my poor memory (at all 770MB, 1.7Mhz) or am I setting some parameters wrong?
2. Capture 550x350. Ordered 10 fps. Result 548x348, actually 6 (and then next to 7) frames (total of 345 frames in 49 seconds).
3. Avi comes out clean, beautiful. And in flv it seems a bit off sharpness (but much better than in TVC).

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

МТ4 даёт визуализацию с дёрганием и подторамживанием

and the output picture is normal? without jerking?

But in general, let's take it one step at a time:

1. my machine is not more powerful than yours, and at the moment of recording it is completely loaded with the results of MT4 activity plus a lot of heavy (resource-intensive) indicators, plus dozens of other programs, but the "movie is being recorded", although there were some jerks

i did not change parameters, i had no time to delve into it, i used default ones

2. no response

3. .flv not tried, .swf is beautiful (compare from the archive)

ZS: the original is in avi, and above, in the archive, the results of the "output

Files:
news.rar  762 kb

The picture itself turns out fine (avi)... It turns out that I have 2 problems.

1. When you turn on a video capture all terribly slow, so the image itself twitches.
And the studio honestly writes this twitchy image (with an honesty of up to 2 pixels of offset or reduction - still not figured out).

2. Can't create normal flv (or maybe I just haven't found where the settings are).

All in all, this studio makes a good impression.
But some kind of it (like a mathematician did - he knows the subject, but the interface - not an ear, nose and throat:).
Here, why not just do in the menu: File - open. File - save as - (quality settings)?
They've buried everything... Mathematicians...!

SK. писал (а) >>

Yes, it is.

But please do not discuss AutoGraf 4 in this thread. If interested, come here https://forum.mql4.com/ru/12195

Ok! To be honest I thought that AG's paradigm is to help with manual trading and automate routine,

and I have no idea how to let it float around...

It was just a question, not an interest. ;)

By the way, about the capture etc.

- UVScreenCamera

it's the only capture engine that doesn't lag on weak hardware,

The region is more convenient to set, but it can code flashes, but for a fee.

- gifs can be made animated...

Reason: