empty ...

Wait a bit..., not all at once... :-)

mt4trade:
Roman 31.07.2012 16:51
TEXX:

need an owl....
See personal info.

I'd have a look at the owl too....

The basics - here . I have added filter by time and options (including Ilan's variant) for money management - everything is optimized. Inputs - by limiters on the reverse signals of Profitunity from B.Williams.

jelizavettka:
You're so shameless! You got me!) That's all right. I'll finish it - I'll put a couple of kopecks in the real... childishly)). Then we'll see. This is my personal development and it has to work!)

Let's see! :))))))) Very interesting to see how the test turns out in real life! ;))))

Roman.:

Need opinions... :-)

Balance jumps are purely random... We were averaging, averaging, got a huge lot for the last leverage, then we were lucky, went in the plus and closed on the signal. And sometimes we are in the plus (in pips), but in the end we take a pittance, because the lot of the last leverage is too small. Irrational money management! ;)

Dersu:

Here's the tester for the month.

Lot 0.02, no TP or SL.

That's the only way I can stick the report.

I like this schedule better! ;)

MaxZ:
...I like this graph better! ;)

Got the freshest :-) reports of your bulldozer from 28th? Will get my hands on it soon. I'll have a look at it...

Share your sets on the instruments you work with, for your IMHO!

Dersu:

Here's a month's tester.

Lot 0.02, no TP or SL.

This is the only way I can attach the report.

Where is the owl itself? Or at least a description of it?

Roman.:

Got the freshest :-) reports of your bulldozer from 28th? Will get my hands on it soon. I'll have a look at it...

The BuldozerStyle set hasn't been finalized... I don't know if I'll be able to proopt it, will the parameters work in real life! I don't have enough time to waste on some nonsense. My demo test is dead. Or rather the beech I was using for the round-the-clock tests. I'll have to ask the other guy for the test results! ;)) He is testing the EA on VPS. He does not have other Expert Advisors and had some extra space on VPS at that time. I decided to volunteer to take my EA for testing.

As for the original set, it has already failed on the demo. I have to improve the logics of inputs. But it is hard to work alone, frankly speaking! :DD.

Roman.:

Share the sets of symbols that you are working with, for your IMHO!

Well, the Expert Advisor is not being tested at the moment. It's lying in a long drawer! :))))))

MaxZ:

Anyway, the EA is not being tested at the moment. It's lying in a long drawer! :))))))

Gotta get it, gotta get it and make some money! :-)
Reason: