learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 45

baykanur:

for villagers (might be useful) was owl dubbed minus (on another computer on full autopilot) .... forgot about it

here is the euro bx pattern from april (demo) start lot 0.04 thp. 30, broker al.par.

The question to the villagers what will change after the transition from an owl to a real account?

baykanur:

And another question for the villagers, what will change after the owl switch to real

You will need a lot of money...

TEXX:

You will need a lot of money...

Please explain what the main difference will be and why I will need a lot of money ?

baykanur:

Please explain what the main difference will be and why I will need a lot of money ?

I don't want to tell you a hundred times............ try it yourself.............

TEXX:

I do not want to repeat myself a hundred times............ try it yourself.............

Okay... I guess you have not tried it. (To be honest, I do not even need a real one, the Zulu service is enough, but it seems they do not make money on signals in real life)

baykanur:

OK... you probably haven't tried it.

i said it, you didn't hear it.... so be it.....

p.s. then calculate the maximum volume of open positions and estimate how much it will cost you....

TEXX:

i said it, you didn't hear it.... so be it.....

p.s. then calculate the maximum volume of open positions and estimate how much it would cost you....

how much will it cost you ? ( all will be interested to hear ) and how much it costs ( if anything the board has a button where you can specify the maximum call . open positions i have 20)

MaxZ:

There are a lot of trades and no profits at all... The expectation is less than the spread, I'm telling you! ;)

The tests are not believable!!!

You're so shameless! You got me!) That's okay. I'll finish - I'll drive a couple of kopecks for real... childishly)). Then we'll see. This is my personal development and it has to work!)

Need opinions... :-)

Roman.:

Need opinions... :-)

need an owl....
Reason: