learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 41

Roman.:

:-) In my IMHO opinion, the branch is slowly turning into a whole lot of non-trolling, ugh - "trOlling"! :-)

Well the main striking villagers have loosened up :-))

jelizavettka:

Well, the main striking villagers have relaxed))

Man, I was just about to give all the earnings breakdowns when Broko ran out... :-( there's charts and everything else... When I move to a new office, I'll share from beginning to end. As a matter of fact, even now I can.

I'll post it as soon as I've formulated it. Pretty soon, what's out there.

Sta2066:
Here it's not, reliable or hopeless. It only makes sense to exit with no loss. I just wanted to show that if you limit losses (short stop) and have TP several times higher, you will make profit. You just need to know how to hold a position.

Very, very far from it... It only works well on the Eurobucks.( Well, I'm not talking about the RTS futures - not ours.)) There last months H-volatility is noticeably higher than 2x in some ranges. Try it on the pound, the franc.

On many instruments the TP>SL is not justified.

Sta2066:
Post your positions of the last few days

After the plum due to the problems in the euro-zone on the pound's downward reversal, I have replenished my account and started again. Owls with descriptions and settings will be posted - a little later - they are the same as before, BUT it is necessary to reopt the external variables in one of them...

The full report is in the trailer.

Files:
1_2.zip  37 kb

Sta2066:
Draw slowly...

It's already drawn. Expect...

jelizavettka:

Well the main striking villagers have relaxed))

That's right! :-)

Roman.:

After the drain due to problems in Eurozone on the pound's downward reversal, I refilled the account and started again. I will post owls with description and settings - a bit later - they are the same as before, BUT one of them needs to re-populate external variables...

The full report is in the trailer.

Roman, you can not come back from extreme)) Your mega-slippage is contrary to the universal rule "cut the losses". But in the aftermath pulled up nicely!)

jelizavettka:
1. Роман, от экстрима ты никак не отойдешь)) Твоя мегапросадка противоречит всеобщелюбимому правилу "режь убытки".

2. upwards is good!)

1. "Roman, you're not coming back from extreme)" - it's not extreme - it's a belief in the developed TS and flat out variations of external variables. I was opting since 2010 on M1 and M15 - different owls, who knew that Greece would let me down in such a way and the eurcurrencies would go down exactly after my start on these TSs, when the account size was especially vulnerable. And I looked in the tester (after the stop-out) - two TS were relatively successful in such a bounce, the third one (I will post it here also) was too aggressive in settings and had too much intermediation ... (too much) - as a result it went bust. I ran it in the tester, it goes through this period with min/lot on drawdown = 150 000 before the total profit of a batch of orders.

2. this is pouring the dough on a stop out.

Roman.:

1. "Roman, you're not coming back from extreme)" - it's not extreme - it's a belief in the developed TS and flat out variations of external variables. I was opting since 2010 on M1 and M15 - different owls, who knew that Greece would let me down in such a way and the eurcurrencies would go down exactly after my start on these TSs, when the account size was especially vulnerable. And I looked in the tester (after the stop-out) - two TS were relatively successful in such a bounce, the third one (I will post it here also) was too aggressive in settings and had too much intermediation ... (too much) - as a result it went bust. I ran it in the tester, it goes through this period at minimum lot with drawdown = 150 000 before the total profit of a batch of orders.

2. this is pouring the dough on a stop out.

I see now). It seems to me that Eurobucks is the most trending pair... It's dangerous to chop with counter-trend averaging. Wouldn't you agree?

jelizavettka:

I see now). It seems to me that the Eurobucks is the most trending pair... It's dangerous to deal with counter-trend averaging. Do you agree?

I don't exclude... But everything is already sharpened and loaded...

As A.Gerchik says: "When you are being fucked, you need to relax and enjoy it" :-)

Reason: