learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 44

Here's a month's tester.

Lot 0.02, no TP or SL.

This is the only way I can attach the report.

Files:

Dersu:

Here's a month's tester.

Lot 0.02, no TP or SL.

That's the only way I can stick it on.

Wow! Cool! Only better to make a report in html - right-click on any place in the tester's report and generate a report.

It can be pre-screened - much more convenient than composing text.

I didn't edit the text, I just copied it.

Your text didn't change the text, I just copied it.

I don't like owls, they are a bit shallow, maybe I can reconfigure them to increase the depot, I haven't got into that yet.

Dersu:
Didn't edit the text, just copied it.

Well, it's a good test). What does it show for the year?

jelizavettka:

Well, it's a good test.) What does it show for the year?

On timeframe below H the depo is asking, but so it holds, it does not shed.

But it's more fun on the smaller ones.

It takes a long time to test.

The funny thing is that it is analogous to a super-signal.

I think we have a good idea of how to use it, but I'm not sure how to make it work.

I think that experts will find it out on the basis of available information.

Dersu:

I think that it gives me time to figure out the cash information.

But it's more fun on the smaller ones.

It takes a long time to test.

The funny thing is that it is analogous to a super-signal.

I think we have a good idea of how to use it, but I'm not sure how to make it work.

I think experts will find it out on the basis of available information.

Are you going for real with him?

You guys!

Doped up the dough on the DEP and started up again...

In the trailer - owls - DoublePlus, not started yet, optics, flatland parameters are selected... see set2 in the trailer. In addition, the owls have started yet, see the approximate description of a reversed (inverse) variant of market entry according to B. Williams' TS. There everything is simple + I only added a time filter (after optimization - trade mainly during Asian session) on M15 in the direction of price return behind the teeth line (red) of alligator, only limiters trade, except for the first (start) order, all Limit orders on increased volumes depending on the averaging variant (the parameter is also optimized), all positions are opened when the price rebounds (for a series of buy orders - up beyond the alligator's teeth line, for a series of sell orders - down) - this owl is not displayed for obvious reasons... So, I have already told you the whole algorithm.

I want to try the provided owls on different pairs, start it on the real account and share the successful results of optimization.

The owls are kindly provided by khorosh, JOO. Use indicator - see DoublePlus folder - place it in your terminal indicators folder.

Files:
ex.zip  316 kb

jelizavettka:

And my grail will work ... as long as the market is inefficient... it's just not formalised to the end ... 100% to full automatic without tweaks. It will be solely my design without any help - it's satisfying.)

Theoretical + post-classical exchange mathematics + theory of radio signals + powerful gaming computer (because there's a lot of calculations) - the key to success.

ׂ

On the real, I'm sure it will be the same nature of the chart

Something like a lot of trades, and no profit at all. Expectation is less than the spread, I'm telling you! ;)

Tests are not believable!!!

jelizavettka:

Are you going for real with him?

I'm not a bot, I'm just a little bit of a pick-me-up guy.

Putting it together for no reason.

Tramp...

for villagers (might be useful) was owl dubbed minus (on another computer on full autopilot) .... forgot about it

here is the euro bx pattern from april (demo) start lot 0.04 thp. 30, broker al.par.

Reason: