learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 42

Roman.:

I don't rule it out... But everything is already sharpened and loaded...

As A.Gerchik says: "When you are being fucked, you need to relax and enjoy it" :-)

Yes)))) And Gerchik would also be horrified by the Ilan-like owls)

And why aren't you exclusively chopping by the Gertschik system? Or maybe it would not work as well on Forex as it does on the stock market?

jelizavettka:

Yes)))) And Gerchik would also be terrified of Ilan-like owls)

And why aren't you exclusively chopping with the Gertschik system? Or would it suck on forex as opposed to the stock market?

It's hard to formalise, I mean those variants of his TC he told youtube...

On the other hand, he also said that 40% of the portfolio at the Russian fund are trading robots.

I have my commentaries to his TS, he kind of traded from stops and levels and breakdown/bounce... :-) etc. - haven't formalised it for owl trading yet... in queue...

Should attend some of his conferences and learn exactly this formalisation of his owls... so he will say for free... :-)

jelizavettka:

Yes)))) Also Gerchik would have been horrified by the Ilan-like owls)

I was expecting a question from you like: "Well, where did he make that claim? Throw me a link, please..." :-)

I was frantically trying to remember, which of his speeches it was... :-)

Roman.:

It is difficult to formalize, I mean those variants of his TC that he told from youtube...

On the other hand, he also stated that 40% of the portfolio in the Russian fund is robot trading.

I have my notes on his TS, like trading from stops, from levels, breakdown/breakdown... :-) etc. - haven't formalized it for owl trading yet... in queue...

Should attend some of his conferences and learn exactly this formalisation of his owls... so he will say for free... :-)

My advice would be to drop the ylans - and go for Herczyk ... and Rezviakov. It works great. And the authors are not programmers... and their maths is at school level. - You can formalize clearly and get a much better result than the authors.

Roman.:

I was expecting a question from you like: "Well, where did he make that claim? Give me a link, please..." :-)

I was frantically trying to remember, which of his speeches it was... :-)

He likes to make a joke in public) I wasn't surprised)

jelizavettka:

He likes to poke fun in public) I wasn't surprised)

On this one.

Roman.:

After the drain due to problems in Eurozone on the pound's downward reversal, I refilled the account and started again. I will post owls with description and settings - a bit later - they are the same as before, BUT one of them needs to re-populate external variables...

The full report is in the trailer.

is it rubles?

sever32:
is it rubles?

It's September, September, September... :-)

sever32:
is it rubles?

Rubles will be in Alpari... :-)

So I don't get it, how is this branch different from the "Cool Peppers" branch? Is it a branch for villagers and that one for city dwellers? ;)
Reason: