learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 47

Roman.:

Gotta get it, gotta get it and make some dough! :-)

And that EA, which is tested on VPS, has a drawdown of -300 almost. Earned +100... I changed my mind about posting the report! :DDD So I wouldn't embarrass myself.

Only I don't like that LotsExp VPS Host made 1.0... With this averaging will take a long time to close...

Roman.:

We have to get it and chop dough! :-)

I'm trading hands in contests now... I'm trying to refine my strategy as well.

To cut the losses, if only... In the state I have it now it already lost me 40$ bonus money... :))))))) And my experimental 100 cents! :DDDDDD

MaxZ:

Only I don't like that VPS LotsExp Host made 1.0...

It's definitely a screw up, IMHO.

He's not a fucking "villager". :-)

On my reala owl this parameter = 2.5...

Here's a link to monitoring.

MaxZ:

I'm also trying to refine the strategy.

YOU'RE A GOOD BOY! :-)

Roman.:
YOU'RE SO GOOD! :-)

To the melt!!! )

Why so much positivity, Chamomile?))

jelizavettka:

To the melt!!! )

Who's getting milked? Where's getting milked? Who's being milked? :)))))

MaxZ:
Who's getting pounded? Where's getting pounded? Who's getting patted down? :)))))
A noble should not be nobbled))) The doughboy should be chopped up)) ...in the meat!!!!)))

jelizavettka:

To the melt!!! )

Why so much positivity, Chamomile?)

Aha, specifically, aha - ha...,

... open your eyes, klaaz, lips....

Cheeks puffy lips, more than save - great, Great! (from memory)

Next - sing it yourself!

Love you, Beautiful! :-)

For competent questions, including...

jelizavettka:

To the melt!!! )

Why so much positivity, Chamomile?))

Because there's definitely something to this approach! And it's not Uncle Kolya or even some kind of stop-out!

For the market has mostly oscillating movements... :-)

It's a hoot into space, the main thing is not to be rude with the starting % of DEP and the aggressiveness of the shares!

I seem to be getting rough again, as the parabolic curve is taking too long to draw... :-)

With a deep over 200,000 - I'll be out of reach for Kolyan, space will be really clear, plasma boosters for hyperjumping can be switched on...

including between the yachts... :-)

Roman.:

Because there's definitely something in this approach! And it's far from Uncle Kolya or even some kind of stop-out!

For the market mostly has an oscillating motion... :-)

It's a flight into space, the main thing is not to be rude with the starting % of DEP and the aggressiveness of the shares!

I seem to be getting rough again as the parabolic curve is taking too long to draw... :-)

With a deep over 200,000 - I'll be out of reach for Kolyan, space will be really clear, plasma boosters for hyperjumping can be switched on...

including between the yachts... :-)

Noooooo... I'm apparently over sick of the catching up... I'm not inspired by this kind of message anymore!!! :((((

MaxZ:
Noooooo... I seem to have been sickened by the completion process... No longer inspired by such posts!!! :((((

It's not one market approach to be cycled and all...

Put the matter aside for now, later on back into the fray...! with renewed energy and ideas...