[What do you mean by the word grail] Grail.

Much has been broken in the search for the grail (naturally, in relation to the advisor), but everyone understands the term differently.

What do you understand by the word grail, please share your thoughts.

Playing cards with a bunch of suckers))

valenok2003:

A lot has been broken in the quest for the grail (naturally, in relation to the advisor), but everyone understands the term differently.

What is your understanding of the grail, please share your thoughts.

Re-read it again.

The Holy Grail

He is also in AFRICA.

The Holy Grail

As a consequence, "(naturally, in relation to the Expert Advisor)", not a single losing trade - everything is strictly in profit.

A self-sufficient system that only earns

Imho...

... The forex mythologeme, wish-fulfillment (almost any wish fulfilled for money), an unattainable goal comparable to the search for the philosopher's stone, is a money-making algorithm applicable to the financial markets without fail.

valenok2003:
I ask you to reflect the meaning of the topic in the title. I have corrected it. I hope you will do it yourself from now on.

valenok2003:

What do you understand by the word grail, share your thoughts.

I can sell it.

alsu:
I can sell it.

The Grail is priceless, it can only be given as a gift ))))

evillive:

The Grail is priceless, it can only be given as a gift )))
It makes no difference. Sooner or later all my money will end up in the hands of the lucky recipient anyway, so just a grand in green and you'll consider it a gift)))

Well, you can't be serious, what kind of a grail is it, for a grand)

If you consider it a grail to be a system that yields at least 50% a day, with no losses or other drawdowns, no one will sell it for a thousand.

evillive:
So not serious, what kind of a grail is it, for a grand )
a grand here, a grand there)))
Reason: