[What do you mean by the word grail] Grail. - page 5

fozi:

Shalom !

I don't smoke at all ))

valenok2003:

No-No. An exceptionally healthy lifestyle.

fozi:

No-No. An exceptionally healthy lifestyle.

I tried skiing yesterday too, for the first time in 20 years. My back still hurts.

valenok2003:

I tried skiing yesterday too....

...almost kicked the bucket ))))

The grail is a sense of proportion, beyond which one becomes unhappy.

From another forum:

... Today we are witnessing not the triumph of an algorithm or an advisor, but the triumph of freedom, symbolising the end, as well as the beginning, of momentous innovations and changes.
The world is a very different place now. Man holds in his mortal hands a power capable of destroying all kinds of human poverty and all kinds of human life ...
To our old allies, with whom we share cultural and spiritual origins, we promise the loyalty of true friends. United, we can accomplish almost any of the many things we have done together.
Separated, we shall be able to do almost anything, for we dare not take up the mighty challenge of remaining apart.
If a free society cannot help the many poor, it will not protect the few rich.
So let us begin anew, with both sides remembering,
that politeness is never a sign of weakness and sincerity is always subject to scrutiny.
Let both sides find out what problems unite us instead of talking about the problems that divide us.

Therefore, dear investors, do not ask what the grail can do for you,
- ask what you can do for the grail.
Dear fellow citizens of the world, don't ask what I will do for you - ask what we can all do together for human freedom

Answer:

- What will I do for the grail! - more than thunder shouted the investor.
Suddenly he tore his chest open with his hands and ripped his heart out of it and raised it high above his head.
It blazed as bright as the sun, and brighter than the sun, and the whole forest fell silent, illuminated by this torch of great love for the grails, and the darkness dispersed from its light and there, deep in the forest, trembling, fell into the decaying yawn of the marsh. But the grails, astonished, became like stones.
- Come! - the investor shouted, and rushed forward to his seat, holding his flaming heart high and lighting the way for the Grails with it. They rushed after him, fascinated. Then the forest rumbled again, surprisingly shaking its peaks, but its noise was drowned out by the clatter of the fleeing grails. All ran swiftly and bravely, carried away by the wondrous sight of a burning heart. And now they were dying, but dying without complaint or tears.
And the investor was still ahead, and his heart was still blazing, blazing! (~C)

valenok2003:

Much has been broken in the search for the grail (naturally, in relation to the advisor), but everyone understands the term differently.

What do you understand by the word grail, please share your thoughts.

To my understanding the gra il is a trading system that makes money regardless of what happens on the market: whether the market is trending, flat, no reaction, gap...

If a system never loses, but only earns (or loses much less than it earns), then the size of deposit and contract lot will solve everything else.

The only pity is that it is not achievable.

moskitman:

If the system never drains but only earns (well, or drains considerably less than it earns).

The only pity is that this is unattainable.

Do you have proof of its unattainability?

AlexeyFX:

Do you have proof of unattainability?

Millions versus hundreds. Quite a credible study. :0)
The very fact that the market exists proves there are no grails since its inception.
Manipulation of the market is.... it quite exists itself.

moskitman:

The way I see it, a grail is a trading system that makes money regardless of what happens in the market: whether it is trending, whether it is flat, bezverkat, gap...

If the system never loses, but only earns (or loses much less than it earns), then the size of deposit and contract lot will solve everything else.

The only pity is that it is not achievable.

The very formulation of the problem is too romantic. For example, you have bought carrots in bulk and are thinking about how to sell them.
What might a carrot dealer be interested in? Market volume/volume, the comparative value of the asset, seasonal consumer activity, expiry date of the carrot :) :) :) :), the carrot spread is not unimportant, for the volatility of this factor will alert the wholesaler.
However, I doubt anyone was interested in the history of carrot trading over the last 10 years, given that it should be profitable with all other variables unchanged in the externals.
No one even contemplates that the carrot business in its current form should acquire perpetual components in the form of profit, purchase price and perpetual consumers in an unchanging competitive environment.

One gets the feeling that the hobby of forex has been imprinted on many by an eternity of narcotic exploratory intoxication.
However, things change every day for the intraday trader and every week for those who trade the tangible asset.
Our lives are merely an attempt to succeed by forward testing and to stay ahead of the competition for a brief moment in the hard struggle for survival.

paukas: Let him who has 10% a year increase his lot by 10 times, and he will also have 10% a month.
And the drawdown will increase from 20% to... 200.
Reason: