[What do you mean by the word grail] Grail. - page 4

Providing a clear, concise and mathematically sound definition of "grail" will help in the development of good systems, because the definition itself will be a good filter.
Most traders do not have such a definition, but have their "I want _". The goal can only be achieved if it is clear and understandable.

Money in the bank is cheap relative to inflation and interest!

Money should not lie idle, i.e. it should go into investment or business.

If I have a moolah, it means that I have more and I can invest it in the same place it came from!

If I get a million from forex, I invest it back in forex!

If it happens, it means that I have found the grail! (Each one has his own grail!)

paukas:
And what do you have to smoke to do that?

valenok2003:

Much has been broken in the search for the grail (naturally, in relation to the advisor), but everyone understands the term differently.

What do you understand by the word grail, please share your thoughts.

And how does someone else's definition of the word help you earn money? I mean, why do you need a definition of the word at all?

No matter how much you say, all roads lead to the fact that everything is relative.

If the grail is happiness and it is so, everyone perceives happiness in his own way.

As seen from Wikipedia "Happiness is a subjective state of man...".

The conclusion is this. For one grail 10% a month, for example for vladds .

And for another 10% a year.

fozi:

No matter how much you say, all roads lead to the fact that everything is relative.

If the grail is happiness and it is so, everyone perceives happiness in his own way.

As seen from Wikipedia "Happiness is a subjective state of man...".

The conclusion is this. For one grail 10% a month, for example for vladds .

And for another 10% a year.

Let him who has 10% a year increase his lot by 10 times, and he will also have 10% a month.

alexx_v:
How does someone else's definition of a word help you make money? I mean, why do you even need a definition of the word?
At least I will know what it means when they say 'selling grail'. And also the level of your endeavours to be attributed to the medium level.

paukas:
What do you have to smoke to do that?

Shalom !

I don't smoke at all.)

fozi:

Shalom !

I don't smoke at all ))

Shalom. And that's the right thing to do. Smoked from 15 to 45 myself.

valenok2003:
At least I'll know what they're talking about when they say "selling the grail". And also, the level of your endeavours to be classified as average.

yyyy...

When they say "selling the grail" it's 100% bullshit ) Why bother with bullshit? Better study the patterns of the markets and trade them.

Reason: