[What do you mean by the word grail] Grail. - page 20

evillive:

The most accurate definition of the MTS grail is to buy on Low and sell on High, on every bar, regardless of timeframe or trading instrument, without misfires, constantly in time. I do not care about market fluctuations or news that may have been published.

When someone manages to get such a system, they will have every right to shout out a GRAIL exists! In the meantime, there is no GRAIL! (:

Well, yes: open a lock on every bar :)

It may be sad to come out with lots, what kind of grail is it if lots are needed???

DCs and Metaquotes are not morons either, it's not for nothing that MT4 does not and never will trade on a tick chart, neither will MT5 )))

evillive:

It may be sad to come out with lots, what kind of grail is this if lots are needed???

The DCs and Metaquotes are not idiots either, it's not for nothing that MT4 does not and never will trade on a tick chart, neither will MT5 ))))

I wonder what prevents you from trading on ticks in MT4 or MT5?

Show me a tick story, by MT means )))

What's the story got to do with it... If start() is running, it means a tick came, do what you want with it :)

I was referring specifically to the timetable, not to the ticks that come in 2-3 per minute...

evillive:
I was referring specifically to the timetable, not to the ticks that come in 2-3 per minute...

?

Never mind, that's another topic, it's about the grail.)

evillive:
Never mind, that's another topic, it's about the grail.)
Let's go to sleep.

MoneyJinn:

Apparently, you are the grail builders. I'm sorry to hear that.

Gather your statistics. Maybe it will tell you the truth.

No, I'm a grail-builder. And the truth has long been known.

"Seek and ye shall find."

Reason: