[What do you mean by the word grail] Grail. - page 22

In the meantime...

moskitman:
What the hell kind of a grail owner are you if an investor runs away from you because of the drawdown?
It wasn't the investor.

paukas:
It wasn't an investor.
but who? maybe it wasn't a drawdown? or a grail?

moskitman:
Who is?

coward and traitor

Demi:

coward and traitor
:D

moskitman:
who? maybe it wasn't a drawdown? and it wasn't a grail?
What do you think of the 5% drawdown?

paukas:
Think about it: 5% is a drawdown?

Uncle Vova, we're talking about the Grail here! What the hell kind of drawdown? What 5%? And you said, " I'm a fucking Grail owner".

Your 5% grail solution doesn't fall under any of the "definitions" given here, although they were more like dream limits, not definitions.

you can't do that. the main thing is that people will start asking for "apodeliska", and it (grail) not only costs 100$ for each word, but it is also a 5% solution.

I would have said, "I can trade profitably" - who's disputing it? But you're too much of a grail ...

moskitman:

Uncle Vova, we're talking about the Grail here! What the hell kind of drawdown? What 5%? And you said, " I'm a fucking Grail owner.

Your 5% grail solution doesn't fall under any of the definitions given here, though it was more of a dream than a definition.

the guy's a grail wielder, but he's not only worth $100 for each word, but he's also a 5% grail solution.

You'd say, "I know how to trade profitably" - who's disputing it ?

There is no such thing as a no-bailout system.

And whoever gave that definition is just a fool, like that "investor", so there's no point in referring to him.

If we touch upon the topic of MM "applied" grail (a normal working TS, consistently bringing %, exploiting a found pattern/property of the market).
There is an opinion that we should not use more than 2-3% of the deposit per trade. However, there is a double situation. On the one hand, lot size can be calculated based on risk and stop of a certain TS, but on the other hand, the working lot and risk are determined, and based on that calculated stop size.
I would like to listen to opinions on the optimum working risk.
And if it's not a problem, check the function if I've redone it correctly.
double StopSize( double LotRisk, double Lot  ) //возвращает размер стопа в пунктах исходя из риска и лота
{       
  double  lotcost  = MarketInfo( Symbol(), MODE_TICKVALUE );       
  double  Stop;

Stop = (AccountBalance()*LotRisk*Point) / (100*Lot*lotcost);              

return( Stop );
}

paukas:

There is no such thing as a no-bailout system.

And whoever gave that definition is a fool, so there's no point in referring to it.

Can I have my own definition of the grail?
Reason: