[What do you mean by the word grail] Grail. - page 18

yosuf:
According to you, take 8 metres of petrol, divide by a quarter of a litre of chintz and you get 32 million?
No, that's your way. In my opinion, it doesn't make any difference.

DmitriyN:
If Boris Spassky (Fischer, Karpov, Kasparov, Botvinnik, Petrosian, etc.) is behind MT4 (or 5). What will happen? I'm sure nothing good will happen.
It's like putting skates on Valuev's feet.

I doubt Valuev will be able to resist on his skates, because in boxing footwork is not the least of his priorities. After all, you must be able to move competently and adequately in the ring, plus balance the centre of gravity, and even under the blows of the opponent.

Roman.:
Have you poured money into your PAMM? When you start, don't forget to let us know with the link to it...
PAMM account number: 213670 (Start), not yet poured, downloaded the terminal, installed the login to this account and when I tried to install the advisor, the journal entry appeared - the use of advisors is prohibited. What is the miracle? Can anyone explain?

yosuf:
PAMM account number: 213670 (Start), not filled yet, downloaded the terminal, installed this account login and when I tried to install the advisor, the log appeared - the use of advisors is prohibited. What is the miracle? Can anyone explain?
Contact technical support...

Roman.:
Contact technical support...
Or press the "enable advisers" miracle button.

Reshetov:

I doubt Valuev will be able to resist on his skates, because in boxing footwork is not the least of his priorities. After all, you need to be able to move around the ring intelligently and adequately, plus balance the centre of gravity, and even under the blows of your opponent.

Of course, I agree with Yury.

There are some excellent Soviet films about boxing on YouTube. Footwork is the base of movement in the ring as well as defence and attack, and by the way a powerful kick starts with a movement of your foot followed by movement of your body, then there is a sharp movement of your arm and your opponent flies to the floor. : ) I recommend everyone who is keen on the sport to watch all the videos in this series:

And as for the topic of the branch: the trader has to become part of his trading system; it is very difficult to automate completely.

>

alexeymosc:

And as for the subject of the thread: the trader must become part of his trading system; it is very difficult to automate completely.

And now the programmers will come running in and eat your brain, saying that if you cannot automate it, then there is no TS.

alexx_v:
And now the programmers will come running in and eat your brain, saying that if you can't automate it, you can't do it.
The old A. Elder used to say that if a system cannot be formalised, it is worthless... Like, if you "know" something, "by intuition"... it means that you "just ate something heavy for dinner... "and it's nothing more than..." :-)

Since when does formalise = automate?

alexx_v:

Since when does formalise = automate?

:-) Caught...
Reason: