[What do you mean by the word grail] Grail. - page 24

moskitman:

If you don't milk it in a day, your arm gets tired! ©

Sorry, couldn't resist...

)) Milking is nicer than milking) It's just that one reliable cow can give three drops of milk a year with minimal losses.... and another can produce 10 tonnes... that's what i'm asking)

I think Vladimir milks the dough first and then he gets milked by strip club chicks)))) Although, you can't fool Paukas - first they milk him for dough... and then... he's just milking them.)

jelizavettka:

)) Dough is more enjoyable to milk than milk) It's just that one reliable cow can give three drops of milk a year with minimal losses.... and another can produce 10 tonnes... That's what I'm asking)
And who prevents you from increasing the lot if you say the losses are minimal?

paukas:
And who prevents you from increasing the lot if you say the losses are minimal?

OK... let's rephrase..... a little bit

STABILIZE up to 5% drawdown per day, month, year, 10 years?

jelizavettka:

OK... let's rephrase..... a little bit

5% drawdown per day, month, year, 10 years?

Systems don't measure percentages. The %% already depends on your MM greed.

paukas:
Systems don't measure percentages. The %% already depends on your MM greed.

Yes... poorly worded..... just dealing with stability.... I don't know how to measure it.... Min RMS from the norm count or other..... Just because a system gives more or less stable 5% drawdown per month...... does not mean that it will give a STABLE 5% drawdown per day when you increase the lot by 24 times.

jelizavettka:

Yes... poorly worded..... just dealing with stability.... I don't know how to measure it.... min RMS from the norm to calculate or etc..... Just because a system gives more or less stable 5% drawdown per month...... does not mean that it will give a STABLE 5% drawdown per day when you increase the lot by 24 times.

Yeah, and when you increase it 24 times - will be 5% per hour and if another increase of 3600 times - will be 5% per second. Space two, strap in.

Skolkovo, over.

paukas:

Yeah, and if you increase it by a factor of 24 it'll be 5% per hour and if you increase it by a factor of 3600 it'll be 5% per second. Space two, fasten your seat belts.

Skolkovo, over.

Cool! Why should I get 100% p.a. at 10% oversubscription, if I can cosmically increase my lot and get 100% p.a. (or p.a.) at 10% oversubscription - and get loaded with pennies?) Ann no! I don't think the system can handle it.

Although.... if it does billions of transactions a year......)) - not a fact either...

moskitman:
I will. I'll go in an hour. In the meantime, let's hear from a real successful trader, shall we?
What makes you think he's the only one here?

alsu:
What makes you think he's the only one here?
Well, why is he alone? More like one of the few.

moskitman:
Well, why one? More like one of the few.
He won't tell you HOW (and neither will anyone else), so why listen to him?)
Reason: