[What do you mean by the word grail] Grail. - page 19

valenok2003:

What do you understand by the word grail, share your thoughts.

alexeymosc:

And as for the topic of the thread: the trader has to become part of his trading system; it is very difficult to automate completely.

Hmm. You have to write a DLL for MT's interface with the brain... Are there any API helps? )))

It's time to demolish this thread.

Let's recap:

"Our world is an alley of young roses,

A chorus of nightingales and the chatter of dragonflies."

And in autumn? "Silence and stars,

And the gloom of your tousled hair..."

Omar Khayyam (c)

MoneyJinn:

Many people cannot believe that any trading strategy is risky, which means that sooner or later it can lead to a Stop Out on a trading account.

Really? You know all the strategies?

paukas:
Really? You know all the strategies?
Apparently he thinks it's like an axiom in mathematics. I have to believe it's true.)

paukas:
Oh, yeah? You know all the strategies?
khorosh:
Apparently he thinks it's like an axiom in mathematics. You have to believe that it is.)

Apparently you are the grail builders. I sympathise.

Gather some statistics. Maybe it'll tell you the truth.

artikul:

On the other hand, it is sad to have such a grail - space is shrinking and one has to look for a way out already in another grail.

The most accurate definition of the MTS grail is to buy on Low and sell on High, on every bar, regardless of timeframe or trading instrument, without misfires, constantly in time. I do not care about market fluctuations or news that may have been published.

When someone manages to get such a system, they will have every right to shout out a GRAIL exists! In the meantime, there is no GRAIL! (:

if the candle is less than 2 spreads, there is no money to be made

YOUNGA:
if the candle is less than 2 spreads, there is no money to be made

OK, then M1 and M5 are excluded from the definition ))))
Reason: