A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 37

Meat:

I don't think they are slowing anything down on purpose. There's just some technical problem with the quotes, that's all. It's common in new brokerage companies.

For some reason you cannot understand the fact that your trades executed at "left" quotes that your brokerage company cannot hedge at the same prices because they are non-market prices. The broker will be able to withdraw only at real prices that will be much worse, and as a result he will constantly lose money on this price difference. So think how long the dealer will let himself get robbed...

If we trade microlots, then of course no withdrawal will be out of the question, but anyway, sooner or later AC will find a hole in its pocket. Especially if you're not the only one there :)

And yet, only broker knows what's profitable to him, otherwise he would make quick quotes, just young brokerage companies attract clients in every way and at the first stage they have the most attractive terms, and the server is still free.

Technical problems are corrected immediately, if they cause losses. That is why they have a staff of programmers. If this does not happen, it is the broker's policy.

Once again. Before you entrust any money to a brokerage company, of course it would be better to agree a strategy with them in advance. If it turns out to be a hole, it just saves time and money and nothing bad happens.

OnGoing: Young DCs are attracting clients in every way and at the first stage they have the most attractive conditions, and the server is still free.
These are fairy tales. Zero spreads, affiliate links and so on. In the end it all comes down to the fact that they change these conditions.

OnGoing:

And yet, only the broker knows what is profitable for him, otherwise he would make quick quotes, just young brokerage companies attract clients in every way and at the first stage they have the most attractive terms, and the server is still free.

Technical problems are corrected immediately, if they cause losses. That is why they have a staff of programmers. If this does not happen, it is the broker's policy.

Yeah, well, maybe that's just because they have almost no clients. Well, give it a try, as they say.

And about that frozen account where you allegedly earned more than 200K, I doubt that this is a real account.

Meat:

Yeah, well, maybe that's just because they have almost no customers. Well, give it a try, as they say try is not a torture.

And about that frozen account that allegedly earned more than 200K, I doubt that it is a real account.

No, I do not want to try) If someone dares to play a dozen micropositions on their real account, you're welcome... just for the fun of it)

OnGoing:
No, I do not want to try) If anyone dares to his real a dozen micropositions percussion, please ... just for fun)

I repeat. Tried it already. There are no delays on the real (I don't know, maybe you have some connectivity problems or something). Stops and limits are put directly at a distance of 1 pip from the price and work great.

PS It's amazing how scared people are of the local al*pairs and stuff. They can't even believe that there really are honest companies with fast and accurate execution. Times are changing, the customer is sharp as a wild deer and in the case of danger leaps aside, so the new offices focused on the customer does not allow themselves the "tricks". But the well established brands such as a***i and other monsters are still pranking because they are the "old timers".

PPS According to one of these new promising for clients - "The percentage of clients using EAs is already reaching 70%. And these words are easy to believe, because conditions allow.

joo:

I repeat. Tried it already. There are no delays on the real (I don't know, maybe you have some connectivity problems or something). Stops and limits are put directly at a distance of 1 pip from the price and work great.

PS It's amazing how scared people are of the local al*parians and the like. They can't even believe that there really are honest companies with fast and accurate execution. Times are changing, the customer is sharp as a wild deer and in the case of danger leaps aside, so the new offices focused on the customer does not allow themselves the "tricks". On the other hand, well established brands such as a***i and other monsters are still pranking because they are the "old timers".

PPS According to one such new prospect for clients - "The proportion of clients using EAs is already reaching 70%". And these words are easy to believe, because conditions allow.

А... Just in contrast to your company - heaven and earth) no comparison at all (judging by your demo). They don't have the best spreads and especially with such unprecedented slows. And it is impossible to look at the chart without tears, there are only holes because of the constant gaps.

By the way it is from NDD Alpari that I take quotes for entry) But I repeat, most likely you just have not compared and are in the dark. In fact, I don't need to do that.

However, I do not need to check anything at all, and I'm not asking anyone to do anything. I have already proved for myself that it works.

And that state, which was shown to us (with 200K), also could not be done without such brakes, I need exactly those I have seen. The trades in the report are very frequent, which means that arbitrage situations happen all the time.

And the targets they take even more, not 1 pip as I did, and it means that they slow down even more on the real)

I hope you understand what kind of brakes we are talking about. Not about the performance, it is excellent. But about a blatant lag in prices from the rest of the "civilized" world)

OnGoing:

1) А... Just in contrast to your company - heaven and earth) No comparison at all (judging by your demo). I don't know what to do with your broker and what to do with all those strange strange things. And you cannot look at the chart without tears, there are only holes because of the constant gaps.

2) By the way it is from NDD Alpari and I take quotes for entry) But again, maybe you just have not compared and are in the dark. The market does not work out, you do not know about it.

3) However, I do not need to check anything at all, and I do not ask anyone to do anything. I've already proved to myself that it works.

By and large, I am not arguing for sport, but for the sake of restoring the truth. They have no brakes.

1) How long have you been working with them? They've been fixing history, or they're throwing out some other bullshit. Even on this forum, where it's forbidden to discuss brokers, there's plenty of... there's plenty of bullshit. I've worked with them, I know.

2) I was comparing. I opened several terminals and looked at them. Th... has many times more ticks than the others. So there is no lag from the others, on the contrary, they are "ahead of the curve".

3) Well, it's your own words: "Nah, I don't want to try) If somebody dares to do a dozen micropositions on his real, you're welcome... Just for fun)" - works well and good, very well, then why are you looking for the brave, I'm something I do not understand.

nikelodeon:
The answer is all at once. Train on forex and earn on a fund. It's the safest way.....

+1

joo:

Basically, I'm not arguing for sport, I'm arguing for the sake of restoring truth. Well they have no brakes.

1) How long have you been working with them? They either fix the history or pull some other bullshit. Even on this forum, where it's forbidden to discuss brokers, there's plenty of... there's plenty of bullshit. I've worked with them, I know.

2) I was comparing. I opened several terminals and looked. Th... has many times more ticks than the others. So there is no lag from the others, on the contrary, they are "ahead of the curve".

3) Well, it's your own words: "Nah, I don't want to try) If somebody dares to do a dozen micropositions on his real, please... Just for fun)" - works well and good, very well, then why are you looking for the brave, I'm something I do not understand.

А... prices are the same as Duke, almost indistinguishable. Worked on their Pamm (NDD) - it's a dream come true. And it's all precisely because, as you say, they are a monster. If they didn't have so much clientele, they would have to slow down like some people)

Okay, you do not want to see the obvious, let it be as you prefer.

I think Igor is 100% right!

The fact is that interbank trading is done through the SWIFT system, which involves thousands of hedge funds and tens of thousands of banks. And because, although the system is centralized, there are no equal quotes and there is exchange competition. Whoever offers the best price is followed by the rest. And the imbalance of exchange quotes is necessarily present sometimes within a few spreads. I figured it out automatically: at several brokers there is an imbalance - the exchange of one currency pulls up the quotes of others - like a travelling wave. And since, if a broker is honest, i.e. receives quotes from its market maker, it may have an imbalance of quotes relative to another broker linked to another market maker.

I suspect the banks are aware of this, but you have to have at least 1m c.u. to make such transactions.

This is my strictly personal opinion. You may not agree with it, but it is also supported by the facts Igor has set out.

Reason: