EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1705

Tantrik:

So far, the practical use of the loc 1) is to identify false positives, 2) check the stop - i.e. a real stop of 200pp - you can close it.

So answer the questions! And another one, how do you know how to withdraw a loss-making position to zero?

I have no doubt that lots are useful, they give you time to think, as opposed to a stop.

Four o'clock went down

nikat97:

Four o'clock went down

Yes, down move, was hoping to take at least a hundred pts up, but didn't get that either.

evbut:

the yen has been acting suspiciously these days... what are the chances of hitting these targets, who can tell?

I don't believe in the fall of the Buckeye, which means I believe in the fall of the Euro.

Take a look at these two plots:

strangerr:

Look at these two plots:

Like two peas in a pod

It seems to me that now there could be a rapid growth with a drawdown not exceeding 80 pips.... If the hour will close below 1.3420, then down. As far as predictions go :)))))) But let me remind you, I'm telling you what is going on in the market, I try not to make any forecasts......

And now we are going up.....Although if we turn to the longer frame, the appearance of an up signal should be if we hold above the level for at least 6 hours.... Which may not be so simple....So the downward trend continues....

I will try to make a prediction.

At 1.3492, the call 2 was placed at the beginning of the Euro, after 40 minutes, put 4 was placed at 1.3504.

At the moment, put 1 remains at 1.3597. If nothing changes at the end of the first hour, we go to the low at 1.36.

From there we look at the number of puts and calls.

Based on that number, we predict the Americas.

Wrong dreadlocker who doesn't trend the fastest.......

I agree, this hour is crucial in the direction. Hope everyone can see her colour??????? :))))))))))))))))))))))))
Reason: