Stock market. Stocks. Speed of trade order execution. - page 7

Андрей Кандаев #:
This blogger left me with debts and withdrew my money somehow? I don't even know what to do next

Obviously, contact the law enforcement authorities.

Андрей Кандаев #:
My name is Andrei. I'm 34 years old.

Do you want to hear a joke?

One Andrei drank all his wages. His wife kicked him out, his car broke down, he got fired from his job... Suddenly he wakes up, sees Baba Yaga standing in front... She smiles and asks: "Well, honey, is it bad?" Yes, bad. Who are you, Baba Yaga? Can you grant my three wishes? The granny says: "Well, ......... me once, and I'll do whatever you want. Andrzej, of course, agreed. Granny gets up and is about to leave... Andrei stops her in bewilderment, and she asks: "How old are you, darling?" he says 34... "And at 34 you believe in fairy tales?" So you're not Baba Yaga? Who are you? "I'm a caretaker in a drunk tank."

No detailed breakdown, but I'm sure the explanation lies in this area. The fund doesn't work, the demo broadcasts the same data as the combat connection as far as I understand it. In my quickie the stack looks different, so it took me a long time to figure out what was wrong with the stacks from the screenshot))), where is the bid where is the offerer)). Still, the offerers are on top, although they are smaller than the bids. People on the forums today wrote that there was movement in the stakes and it looks like an auction. Judging by the picture yes, it looks like an auction. In queue too, if you bid higher than the best offerer in an auction, your bid will show up on the side of the offerer, but in bid colour). Well, the execution of the request - in the battle at the auction will fill all at one summary price, in the backtest, you will be filled at unrealistic prices, if you are a long bid - he will see the best offer is very low and the lowest you fill, in fact, this price of course will not, you will fill to the summary. Well, apparently the difference of the battle from the demo - the application does not hang, and also you will be executed at this low offer.

Replikant_mih quickie, so it took me a long time to figure out what was wrong with the glasses from the screenshot))), where is the bid where is the offerer))). Still, the offerers are on top, although they are smaller than the bids. People on the forums today wrote that there is movement in the stakes and it looks like an auction. Judging by the picture yes, it looks like an auction. In queue too, if you bid higher than the best offerer in an auction, your bid will show up on the side of the offerer, but in bid colour). Well, the execution of the request - in the battle of the auction will fill all at one summary price, in the backtest, you will be filled at unrealistic prices, if you are a long bid put - he will see the best offer is very low and the lowest you fill, in fact, this price of course will not be, you will fill the summary. Well, apparently the difference of the battle from the demo - the application does not hang, and also you will be executed at this low offer.

Waiting for the Stockholm to open for trading....

prostotrader #:

I don't "get it"...

Is it a glitch of the demo server or I don't get it?

If I set the execution to PENDING, the order is not executed, it is put in the glass :(

And if I set DEAL, everything is OK.

I even set the price as 206.00.

But it is bought

And it should be 205.70

Miracles....

Quotes on the demo are 15 minutes delayed from the real. But the market may be showing a real one? I didn't understand anything at the time either... You close at one price, but it closes at another.

Although, if demo trades get into the book ... In general, I do not understand. Maybe they are visible only to one owner of a demo account? And may be the closing is done at the current price, not at that which is on the chart?

All in all, just guesses and no information...

Replikant_mih quickie the stack looks different, so it took me a long time to figure out what was wrong with the stacks from the screenshot))), where is the bid where is the offerer)). Still, the offerers are on top, although they are smaller than the bids. People on the forums today wrote that there is movement in the stakes and it looks like an auction. Judging by the picture yes, it looks like an auction. In queue too, if you bid higher than the best offerer in an auction, your bid will show up on the side of the offerer, but in bid colour). Well, the execution of the request - in the battle at the auction will fill all at one summary price, in the backtest, you will be filled at unrealistic prices, if you are a long bid - he will see the best offer is very low and the lowest you fill, in fact, this price of course will not be, you will fill to the summary. Well, apparently the difference of the battle from the demo - the application does not hang, and also you execute at this low offer.

granddad just never saw the glass in pre-bid mode.

prostotrader #:

Waiting for the Stockholm to open for trading....

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page3167#comment_28257893

Ошибки, баги, вопросы
Ошибки, баги, вопросы
  • www.mql5.com
Общее обсуждение: Ошибки, баги, вопросы

Historically, I only use 2 types of orders - limit orders, which sweep everything out of the cup (if there is anything) or stand in the cup and wait until full execution. And stops with limit prices - when an impersonal trade is triggered >= set price and the same limit is thrown (as described above). mt5 is fast, it works with ticks - in principle stops in this case you can not use. For me it covers most of my needs. When I will switch to some strategies, where it will not be enough, I will write my own engine, again using normal limits. Maybe there are some order types and settings, which ideally fit my specific needs and strategies, but I feel more comfortable using a familiar and favorite tool.) The limit that I described above is a low-level order; you can use it to execute any other order type if you need it.

Replikant_mih #:
Historically, I only use 2 types of applications - limiters, which sweep away everything in the cup (if there is anything) ....

The problem is that neither in Quick, nor in MT-5 (unlike FORTS) it cannot be done.

In MT-5 Trading Fund the IOC filling is forbidden (I scraped all I got and withdrew myself), the FOK filling is better not to use, because the volume may not be

several times.

prostotrader #:

The problem is that neither in Quick, nor in MT-5 (unlike FORTS) it cannot be done.

In MT-5 Trading Fund the IOC filling is forbidden (I scraped all I got and withdrew myself), the FOK filling is better not to use, because the volume may not be

several times.

What is not allowed). The best offer - 10.1, I throw a limit to buy at 11, I gather all the cup to 11 if the volume in the cup to 11 not enough to fulfill all requests, or stop somewhere in the middle. If it's necessary that it should be exactly fulfilled, well, to make a bigger slam and that's all. If I wanted my order to be filled precisely, I would have to raise the maximum price and set a price somewhere in front of it, if I wanted my order to be filled precisely. In general, if I sweep the entire glass to a great depth - for me it's more like a signal that I'm doing something wrong))).

IOC - well, you perform everything in the way, then you remove the rest. So much for IOC). I don't trade arbitrage, maybe I don't understand some narrow specifics. If you want to eat all requests up to some level - well, you can watch what volume is there, and throw to Rosno this much, if you are not satisfied with variant of remainder withdrawal. In short, the task is not clear to me).

Reason: