A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 31

OnGoing:
Not that they're crooked, but they're the slowest I've ever seen) Sometimes they think for half a minute before they go.)

Where's the owl?

joo:

Where is the owl?

Another one on the Euros to the upside)

I want to test it on the demo for today or tomorrow, to get the statistics, so to speak.

And then, if something is ready to bet on the account. I can not give the owl, promised.

I have no problems with it.

Another one on the Canadian) On America means even better for him.

OnGoing:

Another one on the Euros to the upside)

I want to test it on the demo for today or tomorrow, to get the statistics, so to speak.

And then, if something is ready to bet on the account. I can not give the owl, promised.

I cannot give them to me, I promised.

Here we go!

Copying a pipsqueak is not a worthwhile endeavour, delays in copying are inevitable.

joo:

Here we go!

Copying a pipsqueak is not a worthwhile endeavour, delays in copying are inevitable.

It seems not critical here. Almost every pose after opening still thinks for 10-15 seconds)

maybe on the rts?

YOUNGA:

maybe on the rts? directly?

What do you mean, take it from there? I need a reader, it doesn't really matter which platform.

I used to take it from Saksa, then they updated the terminal and stopped reading it. I've got it fixed, but now I've checked it and it's not reading again.

Now I take it from another MT.

RTS futures directly through the glass - seems easy - just rewrite the logic in c#

On the spot forex market, it's a pain in the ass to pivot on a relay. If the brokerage company changes the settings of the plugin in the slightest way, your pips grail is gone. You are in a separate group with special settings...... I heard that monitoring of scalpers in brokerage companies is usually performed once a day (by the number of deals). I cannot trade with scams that offer to trade with scalpers for 5000.

The branch flows seamlessly into Seljanska! That's funny.
Reason: