A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 38

OnGoing: I hope you understand what brakes we are talking about. Not about the performance, it's excellent. But about a flagrant lag in prices from the rest of the "civilized" world.)

Now I see why rustein was talking about some part of the owl taking cotiers from Saks, and also why they recommend working on this particular one (Think...). Exactly because of those brakes.

Analysis by Sachs, trading by Think...

No, I'm not recommending anything, I asked what it was like in general.
It works on other brokers, on Al... including, but not all the same, obviously.

The thing is, they won't give you the money!!!

Mischek said correctly, the idea is not a new one, google it, the RAFMM has such complaints.

There, by the way, works further.

fozi:

nikelodeon:
I'll answer all at once. Train on forex and earn on the fund. It's the safest way.....
Please advise a broker for funds with a small initial deposit

rustein:
No, I'm not recommending anything, I asked what it was like in general.
It works on other brokers, on Al... including, but not all the same, obviously.

The thing is, they won't give you the money!!!

Mischek said correctly, the idea is not new, google it, the RAFMM has such complaints.

It works further there, by the way.

That's right, it works a little bit on A... if you take from Saksa, but there slips sometimes, and quotes rarely lag, so arbitrage cases are quite rare and it is much harder to make something reliable on them.

And as for payouts, again, only those won't pay out that initially cheat inside the house and only output a skew. Such a rejection, if you like, would be a kind of test of the broker's "lousiness".

The honest ones even benefit from your profits, as they earn with you. It does not matter whether you took your pip quickly or slowly, as long as you entered the market according to their rules (quotes).

If this office is going to give out money, then milk it quickly. Freebies don't last long. It would have been a long time ago to introduce a little something and close all the questions.

You should also hold a plenum, to try or not to try. I'm sure there are mini and micro and nano ...

Mischek:

If this office is going to give out money, then milk it quickly. Freebies don't last long. It would have been a long time ago to introduce a little something and close all the questions.

You should also hold a plenum, to try or not to try. I'm sure there are mini and micro and nano ...

On the nano I would have already checked it myself, 500 American francs and no less, I think.

Mischek:

You should hold a plenum, to try or not to try. There must be mini and micro and nano ...

There are no micro or nano accounts. Standard accounts minimum 500 units, Pro accounts minimum 10000 units.

I would be afraid to transfer 500 quid to an unknown brokerage company with a dubious reputation, which has neither a forum nor any reviews on the Internet. With 50-100 quid I might risk it...

Connect the pluses and minuses to your ears, maybe something will light up in your head.
You had the "good stuff" lying around for nothing, and now you want to convinceeveryone that the DC will give you money.
They showed you where it works, and now you need money for testing?
When there is something from you, maybe you will get something too.

rustein:
Connect the pluses and minuses to your ears, maybe something will light up in your head.
You had the "good stuff" lying around for nothing, and now you want to convinceeveryone that the DC will give the money away.
They showed you where it works, and now you need money for testing?
When they get something from you, maybe you will get something from them.

You think the marked is commensurate?)

Showing an office is far from an opportunity to make money from it. The tool for such an opportunity is much more important.

And you are offered to trade together for free on the same signals. Please, who is stopping you from sending them to your account?

But no, you want to eat the fish and not swallow the hook. That's not really fair, is it?

And you didn't show me the office, you showed me the state. And I myself have tried on the appropriate pipsetter there after analyzing the trades.

Reason: