A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 40

aleks7557:
Please advise a broker for funds with a small initial deposit

forex

Ф

о

р

Ю

For those who don't believe that even 1 in 10000000000000000000000000 earns on forex!!!!

zaxod1:
For those who do not believe that at least 1 out of 1000000000000000000000 earns on forex!!!!

I think there are outright scams (fake DC accounts), a lot of martins and other crap

zaxod1:
For those who don't believe that at least 1 in 10000000000000000000000000 earns on forex!!!!

Is it OK that the earth's population is more than a billion times smaller?

Long time ago in a far away galaxy...

There's only one account out there that I vouch for monitoring - it's mine ;)

artikul:
In my opinion, what does not work is what everyone knows, what is told in courses, what is written in books and what is published on the Internet )))). If you do not know it, it remains the same, but that does not mean it does not exist. That's why you have to find your own style of trading, your own strategy)))

I totally agree. The only thing I would like to add is that there are no traders on the forums who successfully trade and it is unclear why they share their strategies - their money, because in the long term only the strategy that is little known works. All the "pros" who kindly give the Grail are either loser traders or (I don't remember their names) people from brokerage companies attracting new clients to them. No one will share their experience, even for a lot of money, if this experience brings a stable, large profit. The only way is to learn on your own, to develop your strategy. Trust only yourself. All advice, all training (or, on the contrary, scare stories followed by "but..."), etc. - is an illusion of simplicity and ease, created by interested people and companies in order to replenish/replace their bankrupt clients.

===========

FelixFX, have you ever tried trading in the commodity markets based on seasonal forecasts? Look here, in this forum, at the last ten pages at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122468/page193 - forecasts and forecasts refinement.

This strategy has been known for a long time and the whole civilized world of individual western traders successfully trades by this tactic.

-------------

As far as specifically Forex (pure currency trading) is concerned - yes! Here you are right. Definitely lose sooner or later, no matter how you trade.... - I don't care if you turn your brains inside out.

leonid553:

===========

FelixFX, have you ever tried trading in the commodity markets based on seasonal forecasts? Look here, in this forum, at the last ten pages at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122468/page193 - forecasts and forecasts refinement.

This strategy has been known for a long time and the whole civilized world of individual western traders successfully trades by this tactic.

-------------

As far as specifically Forex (pure currency trading) is concerned - yes! Here you are right. Definitely lose sooner or later, no matter how you trade.... - I don't care if you turn your brains inside out.

As for Forex specifically (pure currency trading), yes! Here you are right. You will definitely lose sooner or later, no matter how you trade.... - I don't care if you turn your brains inside out.

I did not say that it is a definite failure. I said and am saying that only an individual, personal strategy can earn, and all the pages, all the advisers and teachers are a drain. ..... you have it easy: go to the page and start earning - 90% of traders are in profit... this is what is called an illusion...

leonid553:

===========

As for Forex specifically (pure currency trading), yes! Here you are right. Definitely a loss sooner or later, no matter how you trade.... - I don't care if you turn your brains inside out.

Let's make it clear. Trade on the quotes forex, through the DC with 100 buckets, the leverage of 100, the mini lot 0.1, etc. (1000 bakov. leverage 50, the lot) is doomed in advance, even in the genius. They bitch about the crumbs, the leverage is 500, there is no chance at all. How to get out of this situation, everyone comes up with it himself.

valenok2003:

Speaking of earning - has it been like this for everyone on GBP/USD now? We are not intimidated !!!

It happened all the time when I was working with EAs.
Reason: