A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 35

Meat:
Well it's all for the time being, as long as the DC has enough money and patience. I think this is all for the time being, as long as the broker has enough money and patience.

Again, the DC doesn't give a shit and is even profitable if you make money. But only if he went bankrupt and put in a real bridge.

That's it, I'll go show the villagers what toy made today out of 2 Ilan)

OnGoing:

Again, the DC doesn't give a shit and is even profitable if you make money. But only if it goes bust and puts up a real bridge.

If there is a bridge there, your pipsetter will stop working because the trade will be at real market prices and there is no longer any lag in quotations.

Meat:
If there is a bridge there, then your pipswitch will no longer work, because trading will be done at real market prices, and there is no lag in quotes there anymore.

Are you so sure about this? Have you tuned the server side of the MT?

I know examples where even the bridge was subsequently tweaked so that the slip was as much as 30 pips. Even though it was all nice and fluffy in the beginning.

Meat:
If there's a bridge there, your pipsetter will stop working as the trading will be at real market prices and there's no lag in the quotes there anymore.
Sorry to barge in, but isn't he trading on the demo?

The answer is all at once. Train on forex and earn on a fund. It's the safest way.....

joo:

If it's elementary, tell me how.

From what stray altruism?

wise:
$50?

)))

I'm not a Paukas, though.

You open a real account in the DC using my referral link.

Then, in the same DC, bring and secretly leave, purchased, at the address I gave, a scientist hamster. For your money, it may be manual or fully automatic.

That is all.

You can go home.

The hamster is self-adjusting, not even Autograph is needed.

When the need for money arises, but not before four days, go back and without going to the DC, whistle quietly.

Hamster will start to make a profit, and the DC staff will load it with bags.

paukas:
What kind of stray altruism?
What the fuck are you doing here, then? How about I pay you 100 quid (your standard fee for worthless advice)?

mag2011:
Here is the same Expert Advisor with some more adjustments

I decided to use my own quotes for this EA too. Interesting results, and if I correct it to my data I will obtain a grail... :0)). By the way, the video shows how well Fibo, levels etc. work. Tell me where to download the 650mb video file, I will download it tomorrow. Maybe someone will be interested.

joo:
What the fuck are you doing here, then? Should I pay you 100 quid (your standard fee for useless advice)?
Where'd you get the money? Money and ..... don't mix))
Reason: