A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 39

Meat:

I would be afraid to transfer 500 quid to an unknown brokerage company with a dubious reputation, which has neither a forum nor any reviews on the Internet. With 50-100 quid I might risk it...

My broker's reviews on the Internet don't really mean much. And the existence of a forum is no indicator.

The indicator is the technical support around the clock, the registration address of the company and the head offices not offshore, and much more, but not the fame on the Internet and the presence of forums. I know a company that you won't find anything about on the Internet and they have no advertising, but they have excellent working conditions and excellent technical support and they allow you to withdraw the money.

So the only worthwhile indicator is personal experience with the company and feedback from friends you know well. The rest is all bullshit, advertising or white/black PR.

OnGoing:

Dashing, do you think the highlighted is commensurate?)

Showing an office is far from an opportunity to make money from it. The tool for such an opportunity is much more important.

And you are offered to trade together for free on the same signals. Please, who is stopping you from sending them to your account?

............................................................................................................................................

You've had the tool lying around for nothing.... and it may stay there for a long time....
You need brains in order to work with just one tool (and I am not talking about money).

You can still work with it, but how, I will not say...).

But no, you want to eat the fish and not swallow the hook. It's not quite fair, don't you think?

rustein:
You've had a tool lying around for nothing.... and it may stay there for a long time....
To work with just one tool is not enough (and I'm not talking about money) you also need brains.

You can still work with it, but how, I will not say...).

But no, you want to eat the fish and not swallow the hook. It's not quite fair, don't you think?

You were thinking of buying this tool "for 5 grand" and now, of course, it's not worth anything, since it's "lying around".

No, I wasn't thinking of buying it, it was offered to me.
I'm not interested in what I was offered, it's not in mql4.
It is not worth anything in your hands...

joo:

Reviews on the internet about brokers are by and large of little consequence. And the existence of a forum is not an indicator.

The indicator is technical support around the clock, the address of the company's registration and head offices not in offshore locations, and many other things, but not the prominence on the internet and the presence of forums. I know one company that you can not find anything about in the Internet and they do not have any advertising, but excellent working conditions and excellent technical support and they allow you to withdraw the money.

So the only worthwhile indicator is personal experience with the company and feedback from friends you know well. The rest is all bullshit, advertising or white/black PR.

And how many close friends do you know who work with this company? ;) What about friends... people in general? :)

For me, the indicator is, first and foremost, the publicity of the company. It means that its name has to be known in wide circles, not only in some secret sect of the select few. Therefore, the presence of good publicity and white PR - is quite normal, it confirms that the company invests in its promotion (which means it will not disappear tomorrow with your thousand quid) and black PR means that competitors regard it as a real competitor. And to distinguish between feedback from real clients and PR is possible in many cases, if you have enough experience in trading in different brokerage companies.

rustein:
It is not worth anything in your hands...
I wonder what kind of hands you need? Are they diamonds?)

rustein:

What about this:

rustein:
Let's say I'm interested...
I have a question for connoisseurs, how can I check if it's real?

;)

Meat:

What about this:

;)

Let's say it's just as I wrote it... ;)

Thank you for making it clear.

rustein:
By the way, they told you about the quotes reader, it's not on EmCuEl too)

Speaking of earning - has everyone had this on GBP/USD now? We are not intimidated !!!

Reason: