Grail, trading systems, martingale, netting, pyramiding. Let's share our experiences and move towards our goal! - page 8

Maxim Kuznetsov:

You were simply offered a ready-made EA for martingale and grids. Saves you time, you might say.

And by the way, MAs "work" everywhere. Of course, on an irrational series it is difficult to interpret them, but for us it's easy.) If you strongly expect a reversal in a certain area, it can be caught with MAs.

The indicators are contradictory in order to create a correct and long-term TS. I'm not saying it doesn't work, it's just the formula itself suggests binding to a model that hasn't been studied and there is no statistics. Even if there is statistics it cannot be tabulated and combined by functions. The entire market is a huge pile of information in which everyone is trying to weed out trash. Rubbish is false information which can be interpreted as useful. To summarise maybe MA is working. And why can you tell ? It's all about the physics, the understanding of the market. The physics of the market is simple really. I don't need indicators to see it, they rather distract you from the really important information. Any indicator is an attempt to transform the author's thought into a formula that reflects his view of the market. There are many authors and even more formulas.

Evgeniy Ilin The physics of the market is simple really. I don't need indicators to see it, they rather distract you from the really important information. Any indicator is an attempt to transform the author's thought into a formula that reflects his view of the market. There are many authors and even more formulas.

I give you a standing ovation, it's a pity this thread is getting off topic...

Monolit780 #:

I give a standing ovation, it is a pity the thread is gradually drifting away from the subject.

Interesting that the Grail is a lot already, but only a few are willing to understand them )) I also have mine, but what good ) not a penny profit. Maybe we should rename the thread, I do not know ... I had an impulse once, but I see that this impulse is useless. I am now more interested in mutual assistance probably, no one wants to see the grail and if they do see it, all sorts of denials.

Evgeniy Ilin #:

I also have my own, so what's the use ) not a penny of profit.

How is that possible?

Sergey Gridnev #:
How is this possible?

self-deception?

Evgeniy Ilin #:

Interesting that there are already a lot of Grails, but only a few are willing to deal with them )) I also have my own, but what good ) not a penny profit. Maybe we should rename the branch, I do not know ... I had an impulse once, but I see that this impulse is useless. I am now more interested in mutual assistance probably, no one wants to see the grail point-blank, and even if they see it, all sorts of denial.

What kind of a grail is it that there's no profit?

Evgeniy Ilin #:

Interesting that there are already a lot of Grails, but only a few are willing to deal with them )) I also have my own, but what good ) not a penny profit. Maybe we should rename the branch, I do not know ... I had an impulse once, but I see that this impulse is useless. I am now more interested in mutual assistance probably, no one wants to see the Grails point-blank, and if they do see it, all sorts of denials.

I agree with everything, and the Grail exists, and to make it not as difficult as to pump energy from a vacuum, I would not even call it a Grail and a generator and not a generator of free energy but something like a wind turbine, because the market is always blowing either in one or the other side, and there are ideas that will take 100 years to check by hand, and I can not program, there are even profitable owls with easily tunable parameters risk profit ... The thing is that many, yes, almost all of us have read too much and studied too much about the market, but maybe we should have taken a fresh look, drawn an analogy with nature, the world? Maybe that's why we do not see clearly what is true? As Lao Tzu said, words of wisdom seem fresh and odorless, don't they? I have an unconventional approach to this problem, as in ARIZ... I do not doubt for a second that it is possible to create a permanent profit generator, although I have advanced 2 steps in 20 years and the time is getting shorter and shorter. And so I also call on you, and others not to despair, thinking outside the box to unite for brainstorming stage by stagein a separate chat, where there will not be naysayers whining and acid, and will only tasks that need to be solved, and tasks are not difficult - and do not matter qualifications age and experience behind shoulders, you need all who believe!

Amen

Evgeniy Ilin #:

Interesting that there are already a lot of Grails, but only a few are willing to deal with them )) I also have my own, but what good ) not a penny profit. Maybe we should rename the branch, I do not know ... I had an impulse once, but I see that this impulse is useless. Now I am more interested in mutual assistance probably, no one wants to see the grail and if they do see it, all sorts of denials.

What is there to understand? I looked through 8 pages, not a single one with test results. What do you guys mean? Are you guys going to do any trading at all?

Sergey Gridnev #:

How is this possible?

It's easy, the solution is there, but the resources are not. To earn or promote something, you need money, time, computing power, and a team, and I don't have any of that. I think a lot of people have some kind of solution, but for some reason, not even because the solution isn't working, most likely they still can't earn anything.

Dmi3 #:

What is there to sort out? Looked through 8 pages - not a single equity test result. What are you guys talking about? Are you going to do any trading at all?

It's a philosophical reflection, don't be such a drag.

Reason: