A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 36

paukas:
Where do you get your money from? Money and ..... don't get along for ages.
I hate blabbermouths. You're a flatterer, not a hundred quid.

granit77:
Sorry to barge in, but isn't he trading on a demo?

Real is real which is no different from the demo)

joo:
I hate blabbermouths. You're a flubber, not a hundred quid, you dick.
You are a blabbermouth. You're just fooling people's minds for their own good.

paukas:
You are a blabbermouth. Fooling people's brains for their own "benefit".

Justify it. What am I "fooling people" with?

RekkeR:

You open a real account with the DC using my referral link.

The hamster is self-adjusting, not even Autograph is needed.

Yeah, I did. Just in case, the Autograph's author is another Sergey Kovalev.

OnGoing:

Are you so sure about this? Did you set up the server side of the MT?

I know examples where even the bridge was subsequently tweaked so that the slip was as much as 30 pips. Although at the beginning everything was fine and dandy.

First of all, let us define what do you mean by "bridge"? I meant the exit to ECN.

Meat:

So, first of all, what do you mean by "bridge"? I meant going to the ECN.

Well, one Currenex is not usually the only one. As a rule, there are several providers, ECN stands apart, it has separate conditions.

А... takes also from Dukes, etc.

For example only one DC has http://forexcopy.com/publikacii-partnerov-1.html.

They bring everything together and wrap it in different wrappings.

ThinkForex, I think it is more convenient to stop the trading in order to drive away scalper-weasels.

They probably just did not think about arbitrageurs).

But then again, if they are using the same execution - both inside the house to cut off pilferers, and bring pros to the interbank (you can not cover all 500-dollar deposits), then why should we call it a "non-market" quotes and be afraid of it?

If everyone, including the broker, is happy with it, then use it like everyone else and don't talk too much).

It's not about where quotes come from, it's about the prices at which trades are opened. If we are talking about ECN, this means that your trades are executed in an electronic system (i.e. in the real market) and not inside the brokerage house. Respectively, if a brokerage company transmits wrong quotes, then it is impossible to use them for transactions on ECN. To be more exact, it is possible only if these quotes are worse than the market, but on the contrary, you try to trade on the better quotes. Think about it, who is going to sell you euros 10 points below the market price?

So, your EA will not bring any profit. Rather the opposite. Normally, if you have MT4 connected to an ECN, there is Market Execution, and therefore your trades will simply be executed with slippage, at real market prices. You will end up with only losses on spreads.

Meat:

It's not about where quotes come from, it's about the prices at which trades are opened. If we are talking about ECN, this means that your trades are executed in an electronic system (i.e. in the real market) and not inside the brokerage house. Respectively, if a brokerage company transmits wrong quotes, then it is impossible to use them for transactions on ECN. To be more exact, it is possible only if these quotes are worse than the market, but on the contrary, you try to trade on the better quotes. Think about it, who is going to sell you euros 10 points below the market price?

So, your EA will not bring any profit. Rather the opposite. Normally, if you have MT4 connected to an ECN, there is Market Execution, and therefore your trades will simply be executed with slippage, at real market prices. The result will be only losses on spreads.

If they are satisfied with withdrawal to provider, then who cares who, how much and at what price?

You may want to play a microlot for a day and if everything is OK, ask them if they are satisfied with this trading option. I think the answer will probably be that we do not care.

OnGoing:

So that's why they are slowing down, so that the price is worse, i.e. inert) And if they are happy with the withdrawal to the provider, who cares who, how much and at what price?

Alternatively, you could test a microlot for a day on the real, and if everything is OK, then ask them if they are happy with this trading option. I think the answer will most likely be - we do not care.

I don't think they are doing it on purpose. I think it's just some technical problem with quote broadcasting, that's all. It is a normal thing in new brokerage companies.

For some reason you cannot understand the fact that your trades executed at "left" quotes that your brokerage company cannot hedge at these very prices because they are not market prices. The broker will be able to withdraw only at real prices that will be much worse, and as a result he will constantly lose money on this price difference. So think how long the dealer will let himself get robbed...

If we trade microlots, then of course no withdrawal will be out of the question, but anyway, sooner or later AC will find a hole in its pocket. Especially if you're not the only one there :) If you are not the only one there, it's not sure that there will be enough "sinkers" in such a small brokerage company to compensate for your profit.

Reason: