1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 23

Connoisseurs, what say you about Jurik MA?

This Jurica has already been talked about many times here.

The main question remains: why do you need such a perfect iron? Do you think it will make better money?

Mathemat:

This Jurica has already been talked about many times here.

The main question remains: why do you need such a perfect iron? Do you think it will make better money?

Well... some TCs don't compare prices, they compare averages. At least that's what it's for. Convenient.

And how is that handy? Detecting trends? Well, you don't need maches or perfect irons for that.

If you want it, take it from the kodobase, it's been lying there for a long time. You'll find it on your own.

There are other adaptive irons with clear algorithms. Have a look at them.

Before you start using the irons, make it as clear as possible what they do and what is the use of them.

I've been using the GMA for a couple of months now... So I have it.

And what other adaptive "irons" do you mean?

gpwr:

How do you calculate a delay-free, zero phase shift filter for all spectral components? The idea is simple. We take FFT quotes. We zalue the Fourier coefficients above a certain frequency. Then we reverse Fourier transform and get our filtered quote. But it does not look good, especially at the beginning and at the end. Which is understandable due to periodicity of Fourier components. If you want to play with this filter, the code is attached.

It's a dead end.

Heroix: And what other adaptive "irons" do you have in mind?

AMA (AMCA), FRAMA. I don't remember any more.

In principle, they are useful, probably. Even if you use them as part of a two-move system. Theoretically, the number of trades on the flat is slightly reduced. Too frequent flat deals are the main source of defeat of the "two-move" system.

But to further decrease the ratio of the number of deals on the flat to the trend, you need something else. For example, to convert the quotes and iron the already converted ones. I was doing this some time ago, but for some reason I did not have enough patience to finish it.

Mathemat:
AMA is a Jurika theme too, but less fast than JMA... And for FRAMA, thanks, I'll have a look! :)

Mathemat:

In principle, they are probably useful. Even if you use them as part of a system of two muves. Theoretically, the number of trades on the flat is slightly reduced. Too frequent flat deals are the main source of defeat of the "two-move" system.

But to further decrease the ratio of the number of deals on the flat and the trend, you need something else. For example, to convert the quotes and iron the already converted ones. I did it once but did not have enough patience to finish it.

That's what's ruining it. Get it done!

I sometimes even write my thoughts down in a notebook and work through them all in order, as a lot of ideas fly around while writing code, and not all of them come to fruition if you don't write them down.

Heroix: That's what's ruining it. Finish it!
I don't want to, at least not right now. Right now I'm busy with another system, which I think makes more sense.
Reason: