A tester without internet does not work. - page 6

Interesting:

.... Why, when you can make it simpler - all data is transferred, even about accounts (but on the other computer the password is cleared the first time it is started anyway).

This is what I suggest

Dmitriy2:
That's what I'm suggesting.

Your post implies that you have to memorise several computers. I'm talking about one (the last one to be connected)...

In this case, work offline as much as you like, according to the existing data.

Interesting:

Your post implies that you have to memorise several computers. I'm talking about one (the last one to be connected)...

In this case, work as much as you want in Offline, according to the existing data.

One is remembered now, so you don't need to do anything...

What difference does it make, I can't tell if it's one, two or five or any other number of computers? And there's no difficulty in doing it. All as it is, just add the computers on which the passwords were entered (with the save password checkbox enabled).

Dmitriy2:

One is remembered as it is now, so there's no need to do anything here...

What difference does it make, I can't figure out, one, two or five or any other number of computers? And there's no difficulty in doing it. Everything is as it is, just add the computers where the passwords were entered (with the save password checkbox enabled).

Add where? If the password is encrypted by the last then no problem. And if otherwise, there are nuances known to developers...

Dmitriy2:

One is remembered as it is now, so there's no need to do anything here...

What difference does it make, I can't figure out, one, two or five or any other number of computers? And there's no difficulty in doing it. Everything is as it is, just add the computers where the passwords were entered (with the save password checkbox on).

"No, no. I can't do that!"(C)

You are absent from your computer at work for a couple of minutes, doing the things necessary for the normal functioning of the organism, and your colleague sits at the computer and go and trade on your account.... There is no need to create public access to trading accounts. A tip has already been given to those suffering from MS or other memory aberrations - use safe electronic safes (myself have poor memory for numbers - I remember only my phone number and my mother-in-law's home, :).

But to work without access to the Internet is a topic worthy of attention, which does not require modification of the current system of encryption and protection of trading account data in the terminal.

Документация по MQL5: Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

joo:

"No, no. I can't do that!"(C)

You step away from the computer at work for a couple of minutes to do what is necessary for the normal functioning of the body, and then a colleague sits down at the computer and goes to trade on what he can on your account....

But to work without access to the Internet is a topic worthy of attention, which does not require modification of the current system of encryption and protection of trading account data in the terminal.

Uh... How many times do I have to tell you that NOW is the way it is, you go away, someone starts MT and trades. And I want it NOT to be like that. I'm taking the flash drive with me.

What's interesting, I don't understand why I have to run MT without internet. Why go somewhere to rest, to work ...:). But it's not like I'm starting to convince someone that they don't need it just because I don't need it...

Interesting:
Add where? If the password is encrypted by the last one, there is no problem. Otherwise, there are nuances known only to the developers...
Right now the information on the last computer is on the flash drive. There to this information, add information about other computers (well, at least one more!! :) ) to which the flash drive was connected and entered a password with the checkbox "save

Dmitriy2:
Now the information on the last computer on a flash drive. There to this information, add information about other computers (well, at least one more!!! :) ) to which the flash drive was connected and entered a password with the checkbox "save

Developers probably won't go for this, for many reasons. Here's my suggestion from this point of view is more acceptable, information on accounts is transferred, but without passwords, which are overwritten at startup on NEW computer (in this case an intruder can learn only account number and name, but cannot trade on it)...

Another thing to do if there is no checkmark "save" - I would in this case, when running on a NEW computer and the information on the accounts wiped (as is done now) ...

PS

And then, I strongly doubt that the developers will do it.

OK, right now there is no acute problem with accounts (because no one has it on a real account yet), you can just stupidly click to open a new account. But please explain why if I even enter the password from the account where I worked before, then anyway, when I press f4 an empty editor opens, without a bunch of programs that should open automatically as in mk4. And by the way, it only seems that you just need to reopen them... You have to open all those programs twice a day in different folders, and you don't worry if they are in different folders? Moreover, MT4 interacts somehow with MT5. If I open some files in 4th editor, than the 5th one will open the 4th folder...

I'm not demanding any special features, I'm not demanding fundamental changes like reverting lots and so on. But the environment... what does it have to do with security?

Dmitriy2:

OK, right now there is no acute problem with accounts (because no one has it on a real account yet), you can just stupidly click to open a new account. But please explain why if I even enter the password from the account where I worked before, then anyway, when I press f4 an empty editor opens, without a bunch of programs that should open automatically as in mk4. And by the way, it only seems that you just need to reopen them... You have to open all those programs twice a day in different folders, and you don't worry if they are in different folders? Moreover, MT4 interacts somehow with MT5. If I open some files in 4th editor, than the 5th one will open the 4th folder...

I'm not demanding any special features, I'm not demanding fundamental changes like reverting lots and so on. But the environment... what does it have to do with security?

Storing passwords has no effect on the editor and displaying files.

Check it, maybe the empty *.MQ5 list is caused by the fact that the terminal runs in UAC protection mode?

Use "File - Open Data Folder" command to see where the working directory points. In UserData or Program Files?

Reason: